2013 applicants- please post when gpa is verified!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do you guys think schools are able to see when you e-submit? I submitted on the 7th of June but due to a mix up, my transcripts were not received until the 26th. I'm a re-applicant and my GPA still has not been verified. This is so discouraging.........

Members don't see this ad.

Look at you application PDF... The e-submit date is the only date that they see. (besides the print date at the bottom of the page.

You can check the PDF by clicking on the "Dental School Designations" in the Application Check-list and then click on the binoculars next to the school's name you want to look at.

GPA just got verified!

Submitted application on June 19th but last transcript wasn't in until June 26th!

So excited to get this ball rolling!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
status changed to "mailed" today! yay? :laugh:

Submitted the 30th, verified today!!

E-submitted 6/22/12
Transcripts received 6/28/12
GPA verified 7/9/12

LOL After just skim reading through this thread, I think people need to relax a bit. Either way, your application will get processed :) It took 2 weeks to process my transcript from the day it was mailed out. Same goes with my LORs I think. I have a feeling that the traffic of new applications are coming more heavily, so it might take a long time. You should only really get concerned if you haven't gotten an update after a month (referring to the GPA verification). In all seriousness, I think people are starting to worry because of the waiting game. LOL My friend told me about it last year, and how it sucked. So just remember to relax and give it some time before you should really get concerned :)

Whoo hoo! Submitted 7/2 verified 7/12.

Last edited:
Verified!! Submitted evening of 7/5, verified 7/16! Anyone know when next batch goes out? This friday?

How many days are there usually between the time your GPA is verified and your application is mailed to schools?

submitted 7/9, verified just now! 7/17

I e-submitted 7/12 and got verified this afternoon. I'm hoping my app will be mailed tomorrow in the 4th batch (I think?).

Submitted today: 8/01
Verified today: 8/01

Transcripts were already in! YAY sixth batch!