You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2013 ASHP Midyear Orlando Roll Call
Started by Its Z
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll go for Disneyworld
Who's putting on a matching Mickey hat with me?![]()
Aint no one wants to go to Disney with an old fat Texan.
Aint no one wants to go to Disney with an old fat Texan.
can't do much about being old and Texan...but I can lose weight by then 👍
Real clipboard druggists don't go to ASHP. They have their own snooty little conventions where they talk real stuff. Midyear is for students and old DOPs.
It's for old DOP's to hit on students.
It's for old DOP's to hit on students.
ahh...my eyes...my eyes.
It's for old DOP's to hit on students.
For creepers
Think I'll be there, unfortunately.
For creepers
The King of Creepers started this roll call thread.....11 months in advance.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll probably be there.
The King of Creepers started this roll call thread.....11 months in advance.
So...can pharmacists with $200k in student loan debt buy a house AND go to Midyear in Orlando??
So...can pharmacists with $200k in student loan debt buy a house AND go to Midyear in Orlando??
![]()
I wouldn't know....I stripped to pay for my education.
I wouldn't know....I stripped to pay for my education.
DAMN IT, and I had the chance to say hello to you a few weeks ago. Woe is me. 🙁
DAMN IT, and I had the chance to say hello to you a few weeks ago. Woe is me. 🙁
Just cuz she strips doesn't mean she puts out.
Just cuz she strips doesn't mean she puts out.
But what if... never mind

I was gonna say, maybe for enough money? But I wouldn't know.
Just cuz she strips doesn't mean she puts out.
HEY stop bursting my bubble. a man can dream. BAH.

I wouldn't know....I stripped to pay for my education.
Did you put out? 👍
Last edited:
You would have to pay me somewhere in the 5 figures to go.
If someone walked up to me with a check for $9500 in exchange for going to Orlando for the ASHP meeting...I would say, "No way."
I'd definitely go if someone paid me $25,000, though.
If someone walked up to me with a check for $9500 in exchange for going to Orlando for the ASHP meeting...I would say, "No way."
I'd definitely go if someone paid me $25,000, though.
You would have to pay me somewhere in the 5 figures to go.
If someone walked up to me with a check for $9500 in exchange for going to Orlando for the ASHP meeting...I would say, "No way."
I'd definitely go if someone paid me $25,000, though.
You don't need to worry about that....no one will pay you that kind of money to go.
Sadly, no.
Couldn't find anyone that was worthy.
Weak.
You don't need to worry about that....no one will pay you that kind of money to go.
Hence, I remain home.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sadly, no.
Couldn't find anyone that was worthy.
I'm sorry I couldn't go this year
I'll hopefully be going.
Can someone shed some light on what midyear is like for a pharmacy student? Why don't some of you want to go? Do you go every year of school or just in your P3/P4 year? I've heard that it's a must for networking, but I've also heard that some schools make it difficult for students to attend by scheduling exams or rotations that week. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! 🙂
i'll be there as an aspiring resident to experience the madness for the second time. fortunately (or unfortunately?) my parents live there so i have free housing 
residency showcase is more fun as a resident....especially when your friends are setting up booths around you and it's the 30-40 minutes before the cattle come rushing through the door.
residency showcase is more fun as a resident....especially when your friends are setting up booths around you and it's the 30-40 minutes before the cattle come rushing through the door.
And its really fun as chief resident when random SDN posters come to your booth and harass your co-residents.
And its really fun as chief resident when random SDN posters come to your booth and harass your co-residents.
Totally awesome..who did that?
I might go - but for the Universal Studios, not Disney World.
I might go - but for the Universal Studios, not Disney World.
Good call 👍
I might go - but for the Universal Studios, not Disney World.
Harry Potter World!
If I ever get a terminal disease and know I will die soon, one of my dying wishes will be to go to Epcot, go on the giant golf ball ride, hop of it at some point, pull my pants down, and moon everyone who slowly rides by.
That **** would be epic.
That **** would be epic.
And its really fun as chief resident when random SDN posters come to your booth and harass your co-residents.
Man you gotta play the misdirection card - half the people trying to contact "me" end up either a) thinking i'm african american or b) keep contacting the wrong person thinking i'm them.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 3K
