Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview from Temple University
Same here! Awesome that they provide accommodation for 2 nights at a hotel! Waiting on NYCPM so I can hit 2 schools in one go!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Interview from Temple University
All of my transcripts have arrived to AACPMAS. Finally. How long can I expect the verification process to take at this stage in the game?
Sweet. I was thinking it'd take around a month or so.Probably around a week or so.
They told me I should hear back from them by Friday so I'm guessing that'll be the same for everyone 🙂I hope we hear from Kent here in the next couple days!
DMU II scheduled for 10/17. Really pumped to check this school out!
Scheduled interview for CSPM on 10/24 and they said that I am eligible for the Dean's Scholarship of $10,000! Anyone else interviewing then?
My official MCAT scores are up now
How long did DMU take to get back to you after they sent you the email about getting your application?Interviewing @:
Kent: 10/9
DMU: 10/20
Scholl: still waiting
Temple: still waiting
For me, I got the complete application email 9/9 and interview invite 9/10How long did DMU take to get back to you after they sent you the email about getting your application?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.