You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2014-2015 CDU-UCLA Application Thread
Started by medmeup
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Moving to pre-allo school specific discussions forum
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good luck! No, I believe Drew started interviewing in October and stops around February. I interviewed there towards the end of October.
Submitted secondary 10/21
Is it true they don't start interviewing until Jan? I got the impression it's the same way as UCLA PRIME. We got a lot of waiting to do.
Thanks for the info! Good luck to you as well 🙂Good luck! No, I believe Drew started interviewing in October and stops around February. I interviewed there towards the end of October.
I don't think we are finding out this soon. I interviewed on October 11th as well 🙂
I recall him giving a relative time frame, but then we asked some of the students at the end of the interview day. Yeah, don't worry or stress out! Everything is going to be okay!
Good luck! No, I believe Drew started interviewing in October and stops around February. I interviewed there towards the end of October.
Drew actually started interviewing in September. I had an interview in late September. They said we will probably be hearing back around February, unless they changed their minds? Haha such a long wait.
lol yeah a very long wait! I'll be patient though, because I really want to go there!!
How's everyone doing?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I saw!!! Hoping for a call!
Someone's been accepted!
Do you know when they interviewed? I want to know the turn around time on decisions.
are they still sending out interview invites?
I don't know if that's how it works at Drew. January 15th was the first day decisions could go out... So some of us have been waiting since September...others not as long. 🙂 Good luck!Do you know when they interviewed? I want to know the turn around time on decisions.
[emoji477]️[emoji196]
Just sipping tea?!
Lol just sipping away and (im)patiently waiting. Congrats, by the way! [emoji323][emoji322]Just sipping tea?!
Lol just sipping away and (im)patiently waiting. Congrats, by the way! [emoji323][emoji322]
Oh thank you kind sir! Means a lot [emoji4] ahaha I like the (im)patiently waiting. Might steal that lol. Hope you hear good news soon!
@busyBeee I did, but I did not submit the letter until I had significant things to update Drew on. It was a combined letter of sorts... 🙂
Any recent updates from UCLA/Drew applicants?
A January interviewee was accepted about two weeks ago. Seems they're not going in chronological order. 🙁Any recent updates from UCLA/Drew applicants?
@kingtba -
Last edited:
A January interviewee was accepted about two weeks ago. Seems they're not going in chronological order. 🙁
Agreed.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was recently accepted into the program and interviewed first week of Feb.
Best of luck to all of you!
Congrats!!! Quick turnaround!!!
I was recently accepted into the program and interviewed first week of Feb.
Best of luck to all of you!
Congrats! I interviewed on Feb 7th, so hopefully I get a call around this time
Hi everyone! Hope you all are having a good day. [emoji173]️
Has anyone else heard back from them yet? I'm so nervous!!

Not yet, and I interviewed in October. :/ So nervous.Has anyone else heard back from them yet? I'm so nervous!!![]()
+1Not yet, and I interviewed in October. :/ So nervous.
@SunshineAtHeart -
Last edited:
@SunshineAtHeart There's a FB Group now...relative to number of spots, lots of people have been accepted! Given Drew's acceptance/application season history...I would think there is still hope for others down the road! We've already done our part, so good luck.
A handful are actual M1's. 🙂
.
Last edited:
@f4reignbeauty Thanks for the clarification, lol!
No problem! Lol I'm rooting for all of you
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As of now, the class is full.
Oh noooo... did you call and ask and that's what they told you?
I'd like to know this as well :/Oh noooo... did you call and ask and that's what they told you?
I'd like to know this as well :/
Yes, I spoke to Mr. Corrao. We should hear something by June if there's any movement, he says.
Crossing my fingers for a least a little movement. Thank you for the information!Yes, I spoke to Mr. Corrao. We should hear something by June if there's any movement, he says.
Just bumping this up! Has anyone heard from them yet on waitlist movement?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K