2014-2015 Osteopathic Radiology Interview Invites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TehNibler

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It seems interview season has kicked off and I figured I would start a thread specific to the Osteopathic Radiology residency world. Any one have any interviews?

Lets use the following format:

STATE
Name of Program; Date of interview notification (interview dates provided); additional details

Thanks and good luck this season all!

Members don't see this ad.

Illinois
Franciscan St. James Health; 9/19 (Oct 27th, Oct 29th, Nov 6th, Nov 7th, Nov 19th, Nov 20th, Nov 21st)

New York
Arnot Health in Elmira; 9/16 (Oct 9th, Oct 16th, Oct 23rd, Oct 30th, Nov 6th, Nov 13th, Nov 20th)

Brookhaven NY program said their invites would not be sent out until later in the process, I believe she said early November.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but does anyone have info on the Rads residency at Arnot Health in Elmira? Any details about the program quality? Its kind of new, so I was wondering if someone with experience there (i.e. rotated there) knows how things work.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can confirm those dates for Arnot Health, any word on when other programs might be sending out invites? Starting to get anxious with all my friends getting multiple interviews for other specialties.

Also sorry I dont know much about the Arnot program other than what is on the website.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but does anyone have info on the Rads residency at Arnot Health in Elmira? Any details about the program quality? Its kind of new, so I was wondering if someone with experience there (i.e. rotated there) knows how things work.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I don't know about that program in particular, but I would be very leery of going to any new program without senior residents, etc.. My seniors have probably helped me to become a radiologist and pass my boards more than my attendings have. Also, established programs tend to have less variability and surprises regarding sudden changes in resident responsibilities, call requirements etc.

Happy to answer any questions via pm regarding programs I have been to / rotated at though.

Reactions: 1 user