*******2014-2015 Otolaryngology Interview Invites/ Rejections Thread*******

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ronium

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all!
I have been on this site for a while now and I really appreciate the input from everyone as it has been an eye opener regarding many topics. So I am taking a moment to thank you all for sharing your thoughts- from Premeds to Attendings :)

I saw a thread like this circulating for many specialties, and I thought it would be nice to have one for ENT applicants! With the rather restricted number of programs, we shouldn't have a hard time covering most programs :)

If you would like to share your invites please do so in the following format:
- Institution (invite date): offered interview dates.
Example:
- University of XZY (9/18): 11/25, 12/13, 12/14.

This is a tough enough match, so maybe if we share our invites/failures, we would all benefit somehow.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey all!
I have been on this site for a while now and I really appreciate the input from everyone as it has been an eye opener regarding many topics. So I am taking a moment to thank you all for sharing your thoughts- from Premeds to Attendings :)

I saw a thread like this circulating for many specialties, and I thought it would be nice to have one for ENT applicants! With the rather restricted number of programs, we shouldn't have a hard time covering most programs :)

If you would like to share your invites please do so in the following format:
- Institution (invite date): offered interview dates.
Example:
- University of XZY (9/18): 11/25, 12/13, 12/14.

This is a tough enough match, so maybe if we share our invites/failures, we would all benefit somehow.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL! :)

FYI, the best place for this stuff is otomatch.com

I doubt there will be much activity on this thread. I hear people are concerned for their privacy, which I haven't noticed to be much of a problem on other specialty forums.

Thanks VisionaryTics for the heads up, I will try to make one in otomatch. And IceHouse, let's just hope people feel the vibe and chime in! :)