*******2014-2015 Otolaryngology Interview Invites/ Rejections Thread*******

Started by Ronium
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ronium

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all!
I have been on this site for a while now and I really appreciate the input from everyone as it has been an eye opener regarding many topics. So I am taking a moment to thank you all for sharing your thoughts- from Premeds to Attendings 🙂

I saw a thread like this circulating for many specialties, and I thought it would be nice to have one for ENT applicants! With the rather restricted number of programs, we shouldn't have a hard time covering most programs 🙂

If you would like to share your invites please do so in the following format:
- Institution (invite date): offered interview dates.
Example:
- University of XZY (9/18): 11/25, 12/13, 12/14.

This is a tough enough match, so maybe if we share our invites/failures, we would all benefit somehow.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL! 🙂
 
Last edited:
Hey all!
I have been on this site for a while now and I really appreciate the input from everyone as it has been an eye opener regarding many topics. So I am taking a moment to thank you all for sharing your thoughts- from Premeds to Attendings 🙂

I saw a thread like this circulating for many specialties, and I thought it would be nice to have one for ENT applicants! With the rather restricted number of programs, we shouldn't have a hard time covering most programs 🙂

If you would like to share your invites please do so in the following format:
- Institution (invite date): offered interview dates.
Example:
- University of XZY (9/18): 11/25, 12/13, 12/14.

This is a tough enough match, so maybe if we share our invites/failures, we would all benefit somehow.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL! 🙂

FYI, the best place for this stuff is otomatch.com
 
I doubt there will be much activity on this thread. I hear people are concerned for their privacy, which I haven't noticed to be much of a problem on other specialty forums.
 
Thanks VisionaryTics for the heads up, I will try to make one in otomatch. And IceHouse, let's just hope people feel the vibe and chime in! 🙂