2014-2015 Preliminary Medicine Interview Invite Thread

Started by Life316
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Anyone else want to go back to using the SDN page to continue the interview thread invites? The google doc seems to be troublesome, anyone else have that problem?
 
Hey Everyone!

I have an interview at BWH on 11/24 that I am hoping to swap...I am crossing my fingers that someone is perhaps in a similar boat but on the opposite side of the calendar. Looking for a spot on 12/1.

Hope to find a partner for this swap!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone having difficulty with the Stony Brook prelim interview scheduling process? They only offered two dates, both with wait lists now, and have been completely unresponsive to email and telephone inquiry. Frustrating