2014-2015 Tufts MBS/BU MAMS housing

Started by Solard
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Solard

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you a Tufts MBS Class of 2014-2015 student looking for roommates? Let's use this template to get things started.
I borrowed this from last year since I know I'm not the only one anxious about where I'll be living next year.
Since BU MAMS and Tufts MBS classes are so close together, why don't we use one thread for both?
1. Your gender?
Male
2. Preferred gender of roommate(s)?
Male
3. What is the maximum you would like to pay for only your room?
$1200
4. At what time do you typically go to bed (give or take a couple hours)?
Midnight
5. At what time do you typically wake up?

8 am
6. Shared space should be: orderly and clean, sometimes orderly and clean, or disorderly?
Orderly and clean
7. In terms of cleaning we should: take turns cleaning, clean our own mess, clean together?
Clean our own messes
8. I hope my roommate and I are: bffs and spend lots of time together, friends and hang out, friendly and cordial, keep to ourselves:
Idk anybody in Boston so I'd like to be friends or at least friendly with my roommate
9. Do you have a significant other who will be around?
No
10. Do you smoke?
No
11. Contact if interested:
PM me for my email/phone#

12. What program are you in? Tufts mbs

13. Other:
I have a cat
 
1. Your gender?
Female
2. Preferred gender of roommate(s)?
No preference as long as I don't end up living with one male roommate
3. What is the maximum you would like to pay for only your room?
$1200
4. At what time do you typically go to bed (give or take a couple hours)?
Usually around midnight but can sleep through anything
5. At what time do you typically wake up?
8 am
6. Shared space should be: orderly and clean, sometimes orderly and clean, or disorderly?
Orderly and clean. I am very clean but don't need people around me to be perfect. As long as the communal area is left orderly and clean I will be fine.
7. In terms of cleaning we should: take turns cleaning, clean our own mess, clean together?
Clean our own messes
8. I hope my roommate and I are: bffs and spend lots of time together, friends and hang out, friendly and cordial, keep to ourselves:
Anywhere in between.
9. Do you have a significant other who will be around?
No
10. Do you smoke?
No
11. Contact if interested:
PM me for my email/phone#

12. What program are you in? Tufts mbs

13. Other:

I have a cat.
I am very easy going and am looking for a roommate in the mid-2os to 30s. Open-minded and easy going people PM me please.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. Your gender?
Female
2. Preferred gender of roommate(s)?
No preference as long as you are clean.
3. What is the maximum you would like to pay for only your room?
$1200
4. At what time do you typically go to bed (give or take a couple hours)?
12am
5. At what time do you typically wake up?
Usually an early riser or just depends on when I need to be somewhere.
6. Shared space should be: orderly and clean, sometimes orderly and clean, or disorderly?
Orderly and clean/ dishes are cleaned in a reasonable time frame and food isn't left out to attract mice.
7. In terms of cleaning we should: take turns cleaning, clean our own mess, clean together?

Clean our own messes, but clean together if we made the mess together.
8. I hope my roommate and I are: bffs and spend lots of time together, friends and hang out, friendly and cordial, keep to ourselves:
Open to whatever the situation becomes.
9. Do you have a significant other who will be around?
Once in a while for weekend visits (will most likely be long distance but don't know yet)
10. Do you smoke?
No
11. Contact if interested:
PM me for my email/phone#
12. What program are you in?
Accepted to BU MAMS, waiting to hear from Tufts but most likely will be going to BU.

13. Other:
I have a black mini poodle named Izzy. She is super well trained (will not make in the house). She is super sweet - with no front teeth, loves to cuddle and doesn't shed since she is a poodle. She is also super silent and makes little barks only when she really has to go poo. I would love to bring her to Boston with me, but if it is going to be difficult to find housing/roomies because of her I can leave her at home with my family.

I am looking for roommates who are also very hard workers, but are laid back enough to know when its time to watch a comedy and drink some wine to unwind.
 
Are you a Tufts MBS Class of 2014-2015 student looking for roommates? Let's use this template to get things started.
I borrowed this from last year since I know I'm not the only one anxious about where I'll be living next year.
Since BU MAMS and Tufts MBS classes are so close together, why don't we use one thread for both?
1. Your gender?
Male
2. Preferred gender of roommate(s)?
Male
3. What is the maximum you would like to pay for only your room?
$1100/1200; location preference is anywhere walkable to campus or along the Orange Line for the T
4. At what time do you typically go to bed (give or take a couple hours)?
Midnight/1am
5. At what time do you typically wake up?

9am (unless I have class earlier)
6. Shared space should be: orderly and clean, sometimes orderly and clean, or disorderly?
Orderly and clean
7. In terms of cleaning we should: take turns cleaning, clean our own mess, clean together?
Clean our own messes
8. I hope my roommate and I are: bffs and spend lots of time together, friends and hang out, friendly and cordial, keep to ourselves:
I barely know people in Boston so I'd like to be friends with my roommate and hang out
9. Do you have a significant other who will be around?
No
10. Do you smoke?
No
11. Contact if interested:
Message me for my email/phone#

12. What program are you in? Tufts MBS

13. Other:
 
1. Your gender?
Female
2. Preferred gender of roommate(s)?
Female if there's only 1 other roommate, doesn't matter otherwise
3. What is the maximum you would like to pay for only your room?
$1100 (or $1300 if South End and close)
4. At what time do you typically go to bed (give or take a couple hours)?
12 pm
5. At what time do you typically wake up?
8 am
6. Shared space should be: orderly and clean, sometimes orderly and clean, or disorderly?
Orderly and clean
7. In terms of cleaning we should: take turns cleaning, clean our own mess, clean together?
Clean our own messes, clean together if there's a shared mess; also account for exams, when the apartment will probably be messier than usual
8. I hope my roommate and I are: bffs and spend lots of time together, friends and hang out, friendly and cordial, keep to ourselves:
I'd prefer to be friendly with my roommate, or at least cordial. I've had an awkward roommate situation where we barely talked for a year, and that wasn't great.
9. Do you have a significant other who will be around?
Only a few times a year, since it'll be long distance
10. Do you smoke?
No
11. Contact if interested:
PM me for my email/phone#. I'm also currently on the BU MAMS 14 Facebook group.

12. What program are you in? BU MAMS

13. Other:

- I'm coming from California in the beginning of August, so hopefully the lease will be August 1st.
- I want to work hard and bust butt at this program, but I'd also like roommates who want to explore Boston with me. Or, if not, at least someone who's down to study with me on campus once in a while.
- I'm currently living in my own 1-BR and I've been in an apartment for 4 years, so I can keep an apartment fairly clean. Things I'm good at: sweeping, putting things away after myself, not being gross. Things I'm not great at but will work hard on: doing dishes after I use them.
 
1. Your gender?
Male
2. Preferred gender of roommate(s)?
Male
3. What is the maximum you would like to pay for only your room?
Shooting for around $1500; near campus!
4. At what time do you typically go to bed (give or take a couple hours)?
12-2am
5. At what time do you typically wake up?
8-10 am
6. Shared space should be: orderly and clean, sometimes orderly and clean, or disorderly?
Sometimes orderly and clean; I try to keep my place clean, but I'm not always super strict about it.
7. In terms of cleaning we should: take turns cleaning, clean our own mess, clean together?
Clean our own mess, maybe take turns cleaning things like the bathroom or taking out the trash
8. I hope my roommate and I are: bffs and spend lots of time together, friends and hang out, friendly and cordial, keep to ourselves:
I'd like a roommate that's enjoyable to spend time with, but we don't have to be best friends or anything
9. Do you have a significant other who will be around?
Yes (shes really nice!)
10. Do you smoke?
I don't think I could live with someone who smokes cigs
11. Contact if interested:
Message me for my email/phone#

12. What program are you in? Accepted to both BU MAMS and Tufts MBS (leaning towards Tufts atm, but not 100%)
13. Other:
Grew up in San Diego, been living in Mass for the last 4 years
I consider myself a sociable person, I like to meet new people and enjoy going out on the weekends
Also enjoy just hanging around watching tv/movies or playing some videogames
Favorite genres of music are classic rock and reggae
I would like to live near campus
I have a car (not sure if I'm keeping it though, parking in Boston....)
 
Last edited:
Just got accepted to BU, and I want to be proactive in finding housing, because it can have a major effect on one's studies.

1. Your gender?
Male

2. Preferred gender of roommate(s)?
No preference
3. What is the maximum you would like to pay for only your room?
I want it cheap, I live very minimalistically anyway. $500-800

4. At what time do you typically go to bed (give or take a couple hours)?
Midnight

5. At what time do you typically wake up?

8 am
6. Shared space should be: orderly and clean, sometimes orderly and clean, or disorderly?
Orderly and clean, not unreasonably so.

7. In terms of cleaning we should: take turns cleaning, clean our own mess, clean together? r
Clean our own messes, take turns or work together on large tasks.

8. I hope my roommate and I are: bffs and spend lots of time together, friends and hang out, friendly and cordial, keep to ourselves:
I'm going to be very focused on schoolwork, it would be a huge benefit to live with someone who is interested in studying together.

9. Do you have a significant other who will be around?
No

10. Do you smoke?
No

11. Contact if interested:
PM me for my email/phone#

12. What program are you in?
Accepted to BU, waiting to hear from Tufts

13. Other:
I have no allergies, no problems with pets as long as you take proper care of them.
 
I would love to find a place close enough/ within walking distance of school. Or at least 15-30 minutes away by public transportation!
1. Your gender?
Female

2. Preferred gender of roommate(s)?
Preferably female

3. What is the maximum you would like to pay for only your room?
$900-$1000 would be max, but would be ideal to find even cheaper rent.

4. At what time do you typically go to bed (give or take a couple hours)?
Anytime between 11pm-1am.

5. At what time do you typically wake up?
7-8am.
6. Shared space should be: orderly and clean, sometimes orderly and clean, or disorderly?
Orderly and clean.

7. In terms of cleaning we should: take turns cleaning, clean our own mess, clean together? r
Clean our own messes if, for example, we're cooking our individual dinners. Clean together for anything we do together and take turns cleaning common areas, like the bathroom.

8. I hope my roommate and I are: bffs and spend lots of time together, friends and hang out, friendly and cordial, keep to ourselves:
Friends and hang out, space is important though. Would be ideal to find someone to study with, and also someone to unwind with :]

9. Do you have a significant other who will be around?
No

10. Do you smoke?
No

11. Contact if interested:
PM me for my email/phone#/facebook

12. What program are you in?
Accepted and probably going to BU, waiting to hear from Tufts

13. Other:
I have severe allergies to pets/dander, especially cats, so I would prefer to find a roommate without any pets. Sorry! 🙁
 
Last edited:
I've been finding some good deals so far for Sept 1st leases through some of my friends in Boston. I think an important piece of information to add is whether or not you have a car, or would be interested in carpooling.

I do not have a car myself, but a carpool would be ideal considering how much money you can save on housing by not living right next to campus. I would happily pay for gas if I had a reliable means of transportation.
 
1. Your gender?
Male

2. Preferred gender of roommate(s)?
No preference!

3. What is the maximum you would like to pay for only your room?
$900-$1000 would be the ideal max. Might be willing to pay more if there are no cheaper alternatives!

4. At what time do you typically go to bed (give or take a couple hours)?
More or less 11PM, if I'm caught up with homework.

5. At what time do you typically wake up?
7-8am

6. Shared space should be: orderly and clean, sometimes orderly and clean, or disorderly?
Orderly and clean.

7. In terms of cleaning we should: take turns cleaning, clean our own mess, clean together? r
Clean our own messes if, for example, we're cooking our individual dinners. Clean together for anything we do together and take turns cleaning common areas, like the bathroom.

8. I hope my roommate and I are: bffs and spend lots of time together, friends and hang out, friendly and cordial, keep to ourselves:
Friends and/or study buddies. I'm coming from California and I don't know anyone from Boston.

9. Do you have a significant other who will be around?
No.

10. Do you smoke?
No.

11. Contact if interested:
Send me a message for my e-mail or Facebook!

12. What program are you in?
BU MAMS.

13. Other:
If you have a pretty good sense of humor and you're *not* homophobic, I'm pretty easy to get along with! I'm okay with pets as long as the owner keeps the shedding under control! 😀
 
3. What is the maximum you would like to pay for only your room?
I want it cheap, I live very minimalistically anyway. $500-800

That isn't cheap that's average. People on this thread who are quoting $1000+ don't know what they are doing. Boston is a Collage City and the realtors here like to prey on Students so if you want to fine a good place don't just use Google.
 
1. Your gender?
Female
2. Preferred gender of roommate(s)?
Whichever!
3. What is the maximum you would like to pay for only your room?
$1500
4. At what time do you typically go to bed (give or take a couple hours)?
Around midnight
5. At what time do you typically wake up?
8 am
6. Shared space should be: orderly and clean, sometimes orderly and clean, or disorderly?
Orderly and clean.
7. In terms of cleaning we should: take turns cleaning, clean our own mess, clean together?
Take turns cleaning, and clean our own messes. Obviously at some point the communal spaces are going to need to be cleaned...not just picked up.
8. I hope my roommate and I are: bffs and spend lots of time together, friends and hang out, friendly and cordial, keep to ourselves:
Anywhere on the scale, but I would prefer someone that is somewhat friendly!
9. Do you have a significant other who will be around?
No
10. Do you smoke?
No
11. Contact if interested:
PM me for my email/phone number!
12. What program are you in? Tufts MBS
13. Other: I am looking for a roommate to live in Back Bay/Copley area.
 
Hi! My roommate and I live in a 2 BR apt in Allston and I'm currently looking for someone to fill my room because I'll be leaving. The apt is only a couple minutes away from the T stop and is nearby a lot of restaurants and a supermarket as well. Let me know if you're interested. I'd be happy to email pics and tell you more about it c:
 
Short intro: My name's Mark, I graduated from Cornell and spent the past 2 years living in SE Asia researching. I'm open minded, love languages, and am big into physical activities--last weekend I went snowboarding (West Coast summer snow!) and this weekend is camping and hiking with friends. I'm definitely a happy guy 😉. My favorite "room mate activity" would either be hitting the gym or staying in late with some scotch and a cigar debating the world. Looking for a couple to several roommates!

1. Your gender?

Male
2. Preferred gender of roommate(s)?
If it's a one/two roommate situation, guys. But 4-5 bedroom apartment, no preference.
3. What is the maximum you would like to pay for only your room?
$1500
4. At what time do you typically go to bed (give or take a couple hours)?
Between midnight and 1am on school/work nights
5. At what time do you typically wake up?
Around 8 am
6. Shared space should be: orderly and clean, sometimes orderly and clean, or disorderly?
Orderly and clean
7. In terms of cleaning we should: take turns cleaning, clean our own mess, clean together?
Clean our own messes, but common areas the usual trade off
8. I hope my roommate and I are: bffs and spend lots of time together, friends and hang out, friendly and cordial, keep to ourselves:
I get along with anybody really, so anything above; a gym partner would be a plus though!
9. Do you have a significant other who will be around?
Nope
10. Do you smoke?
Occasional cigar during bro-out times, but always outside.
11. Contact if interested:
PM me for my email/phone#

12. What program are you in? Tufts mbs

13. Other:
I am completely open to housing options (# of roommates, genders, etc) and would love to have a house/apartment with some chill people. I'm by myself so I can hop in if someone has a spare room, or I've got a couple places lined up from personal research-- feel free to PM me for whatevs!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. Your gender?
Female
2. Preferred gender of roommate(s)?
Female
3. What is the maximum you would like to pay for only your room?
$1100- What is typical for this area, though?
4. At what time do you typically go to bed (give or take a couple hours)?
Midnight
5. At what time do you typically wake up?

8 am
6. Shared space should be: orderly and clean, sometimes orderly and clean, or disorderly?
Orderly and clean, please.
7. In terms of cleaning we should: take turns cleaning, clean our own mess, clean together?
Clean our own messes in a timely manner, clean together.
8. I hope my roommate and I are: bffs and spend lots of time together, friends and hang out, friendly and cordial, keep to ourselves:
Idk anybody in Boston so I'd like to be friends or at least friendly with my roommate
9. Do you have a significant other who will be around?
Occasionally (long distance)
10. Do you smoke?
No
11. Contact if interested:
PM me for my email/phone#

12. What program are you in? Tufts MBS

13. Other:
No cats or shedding pets. I'm allergic.
 
1. Your gender?
Male
2. Preferred gender of roommate(s)?
Either is fine
3. What is the maximum you would like to pay for only your room?
$1100 or so. I only pay $540 for my current apartment, so Boston prices seem crazy to me.
4. At what time do you typically go to bed (give or take a couple hours)?
12 -1 am. Depends if I have to get up early.
5. At what time do you typically wake up?
9:30 ish
6. Shared space should be: orderly and clean, sometimes orderly and clean, or disorderly?
Orderly and clean, please.
7. In terms of cleaning we should: take turns cleaning, clean our own mess, clean together?
Clean our own messes. Work together on the common areas. Maybe switch off jobs like taking out the trash.
8. I hope my roommate and I are: bffs and spend lots of time together, friends and hang out, friendly and cordial, keep to ourselves:
I don't know anyone in Boston, so it'd be nice to have a friend.
9. Do you have a significant other who will be around?
Not right now.
10. Do you smoke?
Not a fan of cigarettes.
11. Contact if interested:
PM me for my email/phone#
12. What program are you in?
Tufts MB
13. Other:
I've had pretty messy roommates for the last four years, so I would like someone pretty clean.
I'd like to be close to the school.
 
Last edited:
1. Your gender?
Female
2. Preferred gender of roommate(s)?
Either is fine
3. What is the maximum you would like to pay for only your room?

Probably no more than $1500...
4. At what time do you typically go to bed (give or take a couple hours)?
10-11
5. At what time do you typically wake up?
7-8ish
6. Shared space should be: orderly and clean, sometimes orderly and clean, or disorderly?
Orderly and clean, please.
7. In terms of cleaning we should: take turns cleaning, clean our own mess, clean together?
Responsible for our own messes. Work together to keep common areas clean.
8. I hope my roommate and I are: bffs and spend lots of time together, friends and hang out, friendly and cordial, keep to ourselves:
Respectful at the very least, but a friend would be a plus!
9. Do you have a significant other who will be around?
Nope.
10. Do you smoke?
Nope
11. Contact if interested:
PM me for my email/phone#
12. What program are you in?
Tufts MBS
13. Other:

I'd like to be within 15-20 minute walking distance from the school.
 
That isn't cheap that's average. People on this thread who are quoting $1000+ don't know what they are doing. Boston is a Collage City and the realtors here like to prey on Students so if you want to fine a good place don't just use Google.
What do you recommend then? Everything I've seen has been way over that.
 
^+1. I'm looking at $1600 studios (ridiculous). This seems to fit with the neighborhood price range pdf sent from Tufts, though. Jumpoffcampus also shows listings with similar prices. As out of state students, where else should we be looking?
 
1. Your gender?
male
2. Preferred gender of roommate(s)?
male
3. What is the maximum you would like to pay for only your room?
Probably no more than $1500-1600
4. At what time do you typically go to bed (give or take a couple hours)?
12am-1am
5. At what time do you typically wake up?
8-9am
6. Shared space should be: orderly and clean, sometimes orderly and clean, or disorderly?
Orderly and clean
7. In terms of cleaning we should: take turns cleaning, clean our own mess, clean together?
Clean up after yourself, and work together with common/shared areas.
8. I hope my roommate and I are: bffs and spend lots of time together, friends and hang out, friendly and cordial, keep to ourselves:
I'm coming from CA so I would like to at least to have a roommate to be friends with. If you are respectful, I am sure we will get along.
9. Do you have a significant other who will be around?
Yes, but only occasionally. (long distance)
10. Do you smoke?
No
11. Contact if interested:
PM me for my email or phone #
12. What program are you in?
Tufts MBS
13. Other:

I'd like to be within walking distance from school.
 
1. Your gender?
Male
2. Preferred gender of roommate(s)?
Either is fine
3. What is the maximum you would like to pay for only your room?
No more than 1K
4. At what time do you typically go to bed (give or take a couple hours)?
10-1
5. At what time do you typically wake up?
7-10
6. Shared space should be: orderly and clean, sometimes orderly and clean, or disorderly?
Orderly and clean
7. In terms of cleaning we should: take turns cleaning, clean our own mess, clean together?
clean together, as well as cleaning our own messes
8. I hope my roommate and I are: bffs and spend lots of time together, friends and hang out, friendly and cordial, keep to ourselves:
friends and hang out!
9. Do you have a significant other who will be around?
No
10. Do you smoke?
hookah rarely
11. Contact if interested:
PM me for my email or phone #
12. What program are you in?
Tufts MBS
13. Other:
I'm excited to meet you guys!
 
Last edited:
My name is Katrina coming from the Bay Area, went to school in LA, looking for an apartment I can walk/bike to for the Tufts MBS Program. I study a lot, but love to let loose and go out. I've never been to Boston and I don't know anyone there, so I'd love to meet people who want to explore as much as I do. PM me if you're interested in getting a place!

1. Your gender?
Female
2. Preferred gender of roommate(s)?
Either is fine is living with at least 3 people.
3. What is the maximum you would like to pay for only your room?
$800
4. At what time do you typically go to bed (give or take a couple hours)?
11-2
5. At what time do you typically wake up?
6-9
6. Shared space should be: orderly and clean, sometimes orderly and clean, or disorderly?
Orderly and clean, but more stress on the clean.
7. In terms of cleaning we should: take turns cleaning, clean our own mess, clean together?
clean together, as well as cleaning our own messes
8. I hope my roommate and I are: bffs and spend lots of time together, friends and hang out, friendly and cordial, keep to ourselves:
Friends who hang out, study, and explore!
9. Do you have a significant other who will be around?
No
10. Do you smoke?
No
11. Contact if interested:
PM me for my email or phone #
12. What program are you in?
Tufts MBS
13. Other:

Really looking for someone who is balanced :].
 
1. Your gender?
Male
2. Preferred gender of roommate(s)?
No preference
3. What is the maximum you would like to pay for only your room?
$1200
4. At what time do you typically go to bed (give or take a couple hours)?
1 AM
5. At what time do you typically wake up?
7 am
6. Shared space should be: orderly and clean, sometimes orderly and clean, or disorderly?
Orderly and clean
7. In terms of cleaning we should: take turns cleaning, clean our own mess, clean together?
Clean our own messes but also clean together on big projects.
8. I hope my roommate and I are: bffs and spend lots of time together, friends and hang out, friendly and cordial, keep to ourselves:
I'd like to be friends and hang out with my roommate.
9. Do you have a significant other who will be around?
No
10. Do you smoke?
No
11. Contact if interested:
PM me for my email/phone#
12. What program are you in?
Tufts MBS
13. Other:
I'd like to be either walking distance or be near the Orange and Red lines. Also I'm allergic to cats 🙁
 
Last edited:
1. Your gender?
Male
2. Preferred gender of roommate(s)?
No preference
3. What is the maximum you would like to pay for only your room?
$1200
4. At what time do you typically go to bed (give or take a couple hours)?
12-1 am
5. At what time do you typically wake up?
7-8 am
6. Shared space should be: orderly and clean, sometimes orderly and clean, or disorderly?
Orderly and clean
7. In terms of cleaning we should: take turns cleaning, clean our own mess, clean together?
Clean our own messes and clean common areas together.
8. I hope my roommate and I are: bffs and spend lots of time together, friends and hang out, friendly and cordial, keep to ourselves:
I'd like to be good friends with my roommate and hang out often.
9. Do you have a significant other who will be around?
No
10. Do you smoke?
No
11. Contact if interested:
Send me a message for more information.
12. What program are you in?
Tufts MBS
13. Other:
I'm from Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Would like a decent location to the campus or at least the subway.
 
1. Your gender?
Male

2. Preferred gender of roommate(s)?
No preference

3. What is the maximum you would like to pay for only your room?
$1100

4. At what time do you typically go to bed (give or take a couple hours)?
12:00

5. At what time do you typically wake up?

8-9 depends on how far the commute is

6. Shared space should be: orderly and clean, sometimes orderly and clean, or disorderly?

Orderly and clean

7. In terms of cleaning we should: take turns cleaning, clean our own mess, clean together?

Clean our own messes and shared responsibility of communal areas

8. I hope my roommate and I are: bffs and spend lots of time together, friends and hang out, friendly and cordial, keep to ourselves:


New to Boston so it would be great to have a friendly roommate to walk around with and relax but as long as they are respectful I have no preference.

9. Do you have a significant other who will be around?
No

10. Do you smoke?

No

11. Contact if interested:

PM me for my email/phone#

12. What program are you in? BU MAMS

13. Other:

I'm from Michigan so I don't know too much about the area. I don't mind living in a house with around 4 people. I'd prefer to live 10-15 min from campus or at least the subway.