You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
TUFTS MBS 2025-2026
Started by xoxomedic
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hello~ I applied 11/15 and just got my acceptance today not even a full 4 weeks after. I'm a native west coaster accustomed to the fair weather here. Really worried about acclimating to Boston.
uniprot1223
New Member
same! i used to live in boston but now im worried about going back to the cold....the fall is pretty great there though and every winter seems to be getting warmer and less snowy from what i hearHello~ I applied 11/15 and just got my acceptance today not even a full 4 weeks after. I'm a native west coaster accustomed to the fair weather here. Really worried about acclimating to Boston.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yakyak10
New Member
Hi, I am applying later in the cycle but if you don’t mind me asking, what was your application like? I always get anxious about applying to things lol.Hello~ I applied 11/15 and just got my acceptance today not even a full 4 weeks after. I'm a native west coaster accustomed to the fair weather here. Really worried about acclimating to Boston.
Hi! Happy to answer any questions if you still have any, could you PM me?Hi, I am applying later in the cycle but if you don’t mind me asking, what was your application like? I always get anxious about applying to things lol.
uniprot1223
New Member
I wouldn’t sweat too much. They state on their website decisions will be released March [emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]] and that’s more than a week away. Good luck!
toothlover4
Full Member
anyone know if you can apply to this program if you’ve also applied directly to their DMD program as well? Does it hinder your chances?
Toothgirl2000
Full Member
Hi I just got accepted to the mbs program can anyone talk with me about it??
Hi I just got accepted to the mbs program can anyone talk with me about it??
When did you apply? Got an email today about the Bridges to MD program but no admissions decision
Toothgirl2000
Full Member
I applied like February 13th. I applied for dental and apparently the only bridge pathway is the MD one.
toothlover4
Full Member
congrats!! do you mind sharing your stats?Hi I just got accepted to the mbs program can anyone talk with me about it??
Toothgirl2000
Full Member
Sure message me privately and I can give you my full breakdown
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 399