2014 Application Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted259194

Hi All,

I'm not the best writer so I'm planning to work on my personal statement as of right now for the 2014 application process. Just have a few questions.

1) Does the personal statement question change from year to year or the same for every year? I know right now it's somewhere along the line of why do you want to become a dentist. I don't want to spend large amount of time and effort working on it and all of a sudden have it change on me.

2) ADEA AADSAS application usually starts in June. Does that mean I have to wait until they open the application process before I could log in and get a feel of what all I need to do? Ideally, I would like to open it a month before hand and start filling out all the questions and see what's required.

Many thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All,

I'm not the best writer so I'm planning to work on my personal statement as of right now for the 2014 application process. Just have a few questions.

1) Does the personal statement question change from year to year or the same for every year? I know right now it's somewhere along the line of why do you want to become a dentist. I don't want to spend large amount of time and effort working on it and all of a sudden have it change on me.

2) ADEA AADSAS application usually starts in June. Does that mean I have to wait until they open the application process before I could log in and get a feel of what all I need to do? Ideally, I would like to open it a month before hand and start filling out all the questions and see what's required.

Many thanks in advance.

1. It's the same every year, why do you want to pursue dentistry.

2. Yes, you can't log in until June. But someone on SDN dumped the application so you can download it and start filling it out. You can search for the thread.

1. It's the same every year, why do you want to pursue dentistry.

2. Yes, you can't log in until June. But someone on SDN dumped the application so you can download it and start filling it out. You can search for the thread.

Awesome. Thanks AwesomeTeeth! It's funny you replied because I was reading another post and happened to see you replied and that's when I saw your Slinky quote, it made me Lol :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome. Thanks AwesomeTeeth! It's funny you replied because I was reading another post and happened to see you replied and that's when I saw your Slinky quote, it made me Lol :D

Hey. If possible could you provide a link to that post with the application. I too am looking to get a head start on it. Thanks!

Hey. If possible could you provide a link to that post with the application. I too am looking to get a head start on it. Thanks!

Haven't found it quite yet Washy but I'll keep you updated if I do.