PhD/PsyD 2014 PhD/PsyD New Cohort Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thisisaname

Licensed Clinical Psychologist
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all!

I thought this would be a good opportunity for those of us who have gotten acceptances and made our decision to share and maybe find other incoming members of our new cohort. (And maybe also a few older members of the programs we are starting in the fall as fresh-faced first-years).

I have accepted an offer at the PGSP-Stanford PsyD Consortium and would love to talk to any other incoming cohort members!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I've accepted an offer at the University of Cincinnati for the clinical psychology Ph.D.

If anyone else has been accepted, I'd love to meet my cohort!

University of Memphis for Clinical Psychology Ph.D. Get in touch we'll be in the same cohort.

Members don't see this ad :)
Florida State University, clinical PhD. PM me!

Reactions: 1 users
Yeshiva University, Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology. Clinical Psychology, Health Emphasis PhD.

I would also love to meet my fellow classmates!

I've accepted at the ucsd/sdsu joint doctoral program. I've already found 3 others in my cohort but we would like to meet the rest!

Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science for clinical psych PhD. I would love to meet anyone joining this fall!

Aww no one has posted an acceptance to my school :( (except me ;p)

I also always forget that not everyone neurotically hovers around here and TGC like some of us do :laugh:

I'd argue I'm just slightly more neurotic due to my post count lol. Anyways back to the topic at hand. :)

Accepted offer to University of Pennsylvania Psychology Ph.D., get in touch if you are also attending!

Members don't see this ad :)
PGSP-Stanford PsyD Consortium! PM me if you've accepted :)

Denver University GSPP psyD program
Anyone else attending?

Are people making connections on here? I have :)

I have accepted an offer at Sam Houston State University for their PhD program. PM me if you did too! :)

Last edited:
I'll be going to University of Hartford's PsyD program this fall! Anyone else? :)

I have been accepted into the Pacific University PsyD program Fall 2014. Anyone else accepted?

Last edited:
Hofstra University PhD Clinical Psych! I hope to find someone here!

I accepted at Pennsylvania State University for the fall and would love to meet some of my cohort :) PM me!

Hi,
This thread was a great idea, Thisisaname! I have accepted at FDU and can hardly wait for August now. Did anyone else here make the decision to attend there yet? Feel free to PM me!

PGSP-Stanford PsyD Consortium as well :)

Reactions: 1 users
I am attending the University of Oregon's Counseling Psychology PhD Program! Anyone else going to Oregon?

I just accepted at Catholic University, anyone else attending CUA?? PM me if you are interesting in connecting before August! I can't wait to start!

I will be attending the University of Missouri, Kansas City's Counseling Psychology PhD Program! Is anyone else attending UMKC?

I will also be attending the PGSP-Stanford PsyD Consortium in the fall!

Reactions: 2 users
Rutgers Graduate School of Applied and Professional Psychology Doctor of Psychology

Very excited!

Hi there! I was accepted to the JDP too! Have you started a separate group for the cohort? If love to join, if so :)

Accepted an offer for carlow University's Psy.D program.