General Admissions & OTCAS 2015/2016 Acceptances/Rejections

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samanthanicole127

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything from the following programs:

Kean University
Towson University
Seton Hall University
Springfield College

Members don't see this ad.

Springfield e-mailed me today about paying for the supplemental application.

Basically, my initial application has made it past the first round of review and they require a $50 fee in order for it to move on further.

I have already been accepted into a school of choice, so I probably won't pay the fee.

Part of me may pay it just to see if I get in although I won't be attending.

Has anyone heard anything from the following programs:

I read something on here the other day that Towson should be getting back to us soon if we moved on to their second part.
As for Seton, I heard that they are usually very late to respond with acceptances, so I have basically given up on them. :(
Someone at an interview I attended said that Kean is also one you hear from a bit later, but idk how true that is.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just heard back from Towson today!

Reactions: 1 user
Me too! Made it to the second round for towson!!

Springfield e-mailed me today about paying for the supplemental application.

Basically, my initial application has made it past the first round of review and they require a $50 fee in order for it to move on further.

I have already been accepted into a school of choice, so I probably won't pay the fee.

Part of me may pay it just to see if I get in although I won't be attending.
What's your GPA/prereq, and when did you apply? I also got into another program that I accepted, but I'm still going to be a bit annoyed if I didn't make it past the first round since they were supposed to be my safety.

What's your GPA/prereq, and when did you apply? I also got into another program that I accepted, but I'm still going to be a bit annoyed if I didn't make it past the first round since they were supposed to be my safety.

I applied around December 5th and was verified like Decemeber 14th or something, very close to the deadline.

My GPA is a 3.2 and pre-req is like a 3.6 - 3.7.

I'm not sure why I even applied to Springfield to be honest, I think I was scared of not getting in anywhere and just chose it because it was something I didn't have to do anything extra for on OTCAS.