*** 2015-2016 MD/PhD Acceptances ***

Started by ADW1994
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Washington University in St. Louis!

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date

Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
UT Southwestern: Jelly Bones (I: 12/11, A: 2/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9) 26point2(I: 12:19 A: 2/25)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Washington University in St. Louis!

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date

Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
UT Southwestern: Jelly Bones (I: 12/11, A: 2/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9) 26point2(I: 12:19 A: 2/25)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)

Tell us the secret of your ways! haha Congratulations
 
Connecticut. After thinking about it for a few days I realized I just didn't see myself there. Declined it, not because it's a bad program, just not the right fit for me.

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date

Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23), dmray3 (I: 12/14, A: 2/23, D: 2/25)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
UT Southwestern: Jelly Bones (I: 12/11, A: 2/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9) 26point2(I: 12:19 A: 2/25)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
 
This has certainly been a long process, but the end is in sight now guys! Glad I can post my first acceptance - Tufts! 🙂

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date

Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
Tufts: Neuro_Guy (I: 1/13, A: 2/25)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23), dmray3 (I: 12/14, A: 2/23, D: 2/25)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
UT Southwestern: Jelly Bones (I: 12/11, A: 2/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9) 26point2(I: 12:19 A: 2/25)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
 
Adding acceptances! UW-Madison, Rochester, Northwestern, Minnesota, WUSTL, Duke, and Hopkins (funded)

Declined at Northwestern, Rochester, and Minnesota. Hope somebody else gets these!

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date

Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Duke: Tubeofbread (I: 12/2, A: 12/22)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11) TubeofBread (I: 9/30, A:2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4) TubeofBread (I:10/28, A: 11/5 D: 2/8)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
Tufts: Neuro_Guy (I: 1/13, A: 2/25)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23), dmray3 (I: 12/14, A: 2/23, D: 2/25)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17) Tubeofbread (I: 10/15 A: 12/4 D: 2/8)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
University of Rochester: Tubeofbread (I: 9/24 A: 11/3 D: 2/8)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
UT Southwestern: Jelly Bones (I: 12/11, A: 2/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2) Tubeofbread (I:10/9 A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9) 26point2(I: 12:19 A: 2/25) Tubeofbread (I: 12/10, A: 1/15)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
 
Last edited:
Congratulations @tubeofbread ! That is one heck of a list!:highfive:

@Neuro_Guy -- so excited to hear about your first acceptance!:soexcited: Congratulations my friend! I agree with @shady_bb, this is going to be very interesting and so much fun to see what happens for everyone over the next couple of weeks! Good luck everyone (and enjoy your weekend!!!!). 😍
 
I'm so far behind -- sorry y'all!!

Yussssssssssss @Neuro_Guy! Congratulations!!!!!! I've been pulling for you. So happy that you have your first acceptance 🙂 And hoping it's the first of many! Way to go!!

@tubeofbread, that is a KILLER list, my friend. Great job!! Congrats!!!!!!!

Huuuge congrats (again hehehe), @26point2!!! You are killing it!! Way to keep crushing!

Way to go, everyone. 🙂 Agreed 10000% with @fiesta, @shady_bb, and @nmusdposter (my buddies!!!!)... hoping the next 2-3 weeks are HUGE for everyone, as March rolls around and we pass the March 15 deadline. We should see lots of program movement! We've got this!!
 
It was really tough to do because it is an incredible school, but withdrew from Duke today. Hope somebody else from here can go join that awesome program!

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date

Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Duke: Tubeofbread (I: 12/2, A: 12/22 D: 3/1)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11) TubeofBread (I: 9/30, A:2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4) TubeofBread (I:10/28, A: 11/5 D: 2/8)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
Tufts: Neuro_Guy (I: 1/13, A: 2/25)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23), dmray3 (I: 12/14, A: 2/23, D: 2/25)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17) Tubeofbread (I: 10/15 A: 12/4 D: 2/8)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
University of Rochester: Tubeofbread (I: 9/24 A: 11/3 D: 2/8)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
UT Southwestern: Jelly Bones (I: 12/11, A: 2/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2) Tubeofbread (I:10/9 A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9) 26point2(I: 12:19 A: 2/25) Tubeofbread (I: 12/10, A: 1/15)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After a lot of mulling and second guessing, adding declines for UTSW and Baylor. Hope these fly out to some of y'all who are waiting!

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date

Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22), BR2016 (I: 1/28, A: 2/18, D: 2/29)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Duke: Tubeofbread (I: 12/2, A: 12/22 D: 3/1)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11) TubeofBread (I: 9/30, A:2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4) TubeofBread (I:10/28, A: 11/5 D: 2/8)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
Tufts: Neuro_Guy (I: 1/13, A: 2/25)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23), dmray3 (I: 12/14, A: 2/23, D: 2/25)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17) Tubeofbread (I: 10/15 A: 12/4 D: 2/8)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
University of Rochester: Tubeofbread (I: 9/24 A: 11/3 D: 2/8)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
UT Southwestern: Jelly Bones (I: 12/11, A: 2/18), shady_bb (I:1/15, A:2/18), Donkey Kong (I:12/11, A:2/18), mynameistoolong (I:10/9, A:2/18), Soporific (I:12/4, A: 2/18), BR2016 (I: 10/9, A: 2/18, D: 2/23), PerznlMed5 (I: 10/9, A: 2/18, D: 2/19), Sreltraln (I: 10/9, A: 2/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2) Tubeofbread (I:10/9 A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9) 26point2(I: 12:19 A: 2/25) Tubeofbread (I: 12/10, A: 1/15)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)[/QUOTE]
 
Vanderbilt!

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date

Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22), BR2016 (I: 1/28, A: 2/18, D: 2/29)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Duke: Tubeofbread (I: 12/2, A: 12/22 D: 3/1)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11) TubeofBread (I: 9/30, A:2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4) TubeofBread (I:10/28, A: 11/5 D: 2/8)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
Tufts: Neuro_Guy (I: 1/13, A: 2/25)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23), dmray3 (I: 12/14, A: 2/23, D: 2/25)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17) Tubeofbread (I: 10/15 A: 12/4 D: 2/8)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
University of Rochester: Tubeofbread (I: 9/24 A: 11/3 D: 2/8)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
UT Southwestern: Jelly Bones (I: 12/11, A: 2/18), shady_bb (I:1/15, A:2/18), Donkey Kong (I:12/11, A:2/18), mynameistoolong (I:10/9, A:2/18), Soporific (I:12/4, A: 2/18), BR2016 (I: 10/9, A: 2/18, D: 2/23), PerznlMed5 (I: 10/9, A: 2/18, D: 2/19), Sreltraln (I: 10/9, A: 2/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2) Tubeofbread (I:10/9 A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17) Tubeofbread (I: 2/4, A: 3/1)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9) 26point2(I: 12:19 A: 2/25) Tubeofbread (I: 12/10, A: 1/15)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)[/QUOTE]
 
Thanks so much for the updates, @BR2016 and @tubeofbread. You guys are FANTASTIC! And also, huge super massive congratulations to @tubeofbread!!!! You are all so amazing and I'm constantly floored. Way to go, guys!
 
Adding some withdrawals

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date

Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22), BR2016 (I: 1/28, A: 2/18, D: 2/29)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Duke: Tubeofbread (I: 12/2, A: 12/22 D: 3/1)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11) TubeofBread (I: 9/30, A:2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
NIH/OxCam: ADW1994 (I: 2/16-18, A: 2/24)
NIH/KI: ADW1994 (I: 2/8-10, A: 2/22)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4) TubeofBread (I:10/28, A: 11/5 D: 2/8)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
Tufts: Neuro_Guy (I: 1/13, A: 2/25)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Colorado: ADW1994 (I: 1/21, A: 2/19, W)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23), dmray3 (I: 12/14, A: 2/23, D: 2/25)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26, W), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17) Tubeofbread (I: 10/15 A: 12/4 D: 2/8)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
University of Rochester: Tubeofbread (I: 9/24 A: 11/3 D: 2/8)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18, W)
UT Southwestern: Jelly Bones (I: 12/11, A: 2/18), shady_bb (I:1/15, A:2/18), Donkey Kong (I:12/11, A:2/18), mynameistoolong (I:10/9, A:2/18), Soporific (I:12/4, A: 2/18), BR2016 (I: 10/9, A: 2/18, D: 2/23), PerznlMed5 (I: 10/9, A: 2/18, D: 2/19), Sreltraln (I: 10/9, A: 2/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2) Tubeofbread (I:10/9 A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17) Tubeofbread (I: 2/4, A: 3/1)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9) 26point2(I: 12:19 A: 2/25) Tubeofbread (I: 12/10, A: 1/15)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
 
Declined UTSW so hopefully it goes to someone here! 🙂

Also adding Vanderbilt and WashU!

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date

Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22), BR2016 (I: 1/28, A: 2/18, D: 2/29)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Duke: Tubeofbread (I: 12/2, A: 12/22 D: 3/1)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11) TubeofBread (I: 9/30, A:2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
NIH/OxCam: ADW1994 (I: 2/16-18, A: 2/24)
NIH/KI: ADW1994 (I: 2/8-10, A: 2/22)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4) TubeofBread (I:10/28, A: 11/5 D: 2/8)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
Tufts: Neuro_Guy (I: 1/13, A: 2/25)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Colorado: ADW1994 (I: 1/21, A: 2/19, W)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23), dmray3 (I: 12/14, A: 2/23, D: 2/25)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26, W), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17) Tubeofbread (I: 10/15 A: 12/4 D: 2/8)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
University of Rochester: Tubeofbread (I: 9/24 A: 11/3 D: 2/8)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18, W)
UT Southwestern: Jelly Bones (I: 12/11, A: 2/18), shady_bb (I:1/15, A:2/18), Donkey Kong (I:12/11, A:2/18), mynameistoolong (I:10/9, A:2/18), Soporific (I:12/4, A: 2/18), BR2016 (I: 10/9, A: 2/18, D: 2/23), PerznlMed5 (I: 10/9, A: 2/18, D: 2/19), Sreltraln (I: 10/9, A: 2/18), cwlagl (I: 10/23, A: 2/18, D: 3/1)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2) Tubeofbread (I:10/9 A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17), Tubeofbread (I: 2/4, A: 3/1), cwlagl (I: 12/4, A: 2/2)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9) 26point2(I: 12:19 A: 2/25), Tubeofbread (I: 12/10, A: 1/15), cwlagl (I:12/10, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
 
@ADW1994 and @cwlagl..... you guys are killing it so much. Teach me how to be awesome? 😀

Congratulations on being in this great position!! Hope those spots go to some SDN'ers as well!
 
Columbia, UCSD, University of Chicago, University of Virginia, Washington University in St. Louis

All were amazing schools and I will need to start making decisions soon. I hope those spots go to some of the incredible people on SDN. You are all honestly so wonderful, you make me excited about the people who will be my colleagues and friends for the next six(+/-?!) decades!

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date

Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22), BR2016 (I: 1/28, A: 2/18, D: 2/29)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29), MedW2E (I:12/1, A: 2/12)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Duke: Tubeofbread (I: 12/2, A: 12/22 D: 3/1)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11) TubeofBread (I: 9/30, A:2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
NIH/OxCam: ADW1994 (I: 2/16-18, A: 2/24)
NIH/KI: ADW1994 (I: 2/8-10, A: 2/22)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4) TubeofBread (I:10/28, A: 11/5 D: 2/8)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
Tufts: Neuro_Guy (I: 1/13, A: 2/25)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, San Diego: MedW2E (I:, 1/13-14, A:2/17)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Colorado: ADW1994 (I: 1/21, A: 2/19, W)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??), MedW2E (I: 10/29, A: 12/20)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23), dmray3 (I: 12/14, A: 2/23, D: 2/25)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26, W), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17) Tubeofbread (I: 10/15 A: 12/4 D: 2/8)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
University of Rochester: Tubeofbread (I: 9/24 A: 11/3 D: 2/8)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18, W)
UT Southwestern: Jelly Bones (I: 12/11, A: 2/18), shady_bb (I:1/15, A:2/18), Donkey Kong (I:12/11, A:2/18), mynameistoolong (I:10/9, A:2/18), Soporific (I:12/4, A: 2/18), BR2016 (I: 10/9, A: 2/18, D: 2/23), PerznlMed5 (I: 10/9, A: 2/18, D: 2/19), Sreltraln (I: 10/9, A: 2/18), cwlagl (I: 10/23, A: 2/18, D: 3/1)
University of Virginia: MedW2E (I:10/22, A:11/?)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2) Tubeofbread (I:10/9 A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17), Tubeofbread (I: 2/4, A: 3/1), cwlagl (I: 12/4, A: 2/2)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9) 26point2(I: 12:19 A: 2/25), Tubeofbread (I: 12/10, A: 1/15), cwlagl (I:12/10, A: 2/9), MedW2E (I:12/16, A:1/28)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
 
@medW2E... You snuck in there on me. What amazing opportunities you have in front of you! So excited for you! :soexcited:Congratulations! :highfive:
 
AMAZING, @medW2E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's phenomenal. Congrats. So thrilled for you and the decisions you will have to make. 🙂 Wishing you the best in the future!
 
Harvard!!!!!! Withdrawing from everywhere else in the next day or so!!

Guys, it's been a great ride. You all are the best. So happy we had such a supportive community this year!

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date

Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22), BR2016 (I: 1/28, A: 2/18, D: 2/29)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29), MedW2E (I:12/1, A: 2/12)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Duke: Tubeofbread (I: 12/2, A: 12/22 D: 3/1)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Harvard: carpediem22 (I: 12/01, A: 03/02)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11) TubeofBread (I: 9/30, A:2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
NIH/OxCam: ADW1994 (I: 2/16-18, A: 2/24)
NIH/KI: ADW1994 (I: 2/8-10, A: 2/22)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4) TubeofBread (I:10/28, A: 11/5 D: 2/8)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
Tufts: Neuro_Guy (I: 1/13, A: 2/25)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, San Diego: MedW2E (I:, 1/13-14, A:2/17)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Colorado: ADW1994 (I: 1/21, A: 2/19, W)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??), MedW2E (I: 10/29, A: 12/20)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23), dmray3 (I: 12/14, A: 2/23, D: 2/25)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26, W), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17) Tubeofbread (I: 10/15 A: 12/4 D: 2/8)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
University of Rochester: Tubeofbread (I: 9/24 A: 11/3 D: 2/8)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18, W)
UT Southwestern: Jelly Bones (I: 12/11, A: 2/18), shady_bb (I:1/15, A:2/18), Donkey Kong (I:12/11, A:2/18), mynameistoolong (I:10/9, A:2/18), Soporific (I:12/4, A: 2/18), BR2016 (I: 10/9, A: 2/18, D: 2/23), PerznlMed5 (I: 10/9, A: 2/18, D: 2/19), Sreltraln (I: 10/9, A: 2/18), cwlagl (I: 10/23, A: 2/18, D: 3/1)
University of Virginia: MedW2E (I:10/22, A:11/?)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2) Tubeofbread (I:10/9 A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17), Tubeofbread (I: 2/4, A: 3/1), cwlagl (I: 12/4, A: 2/2)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9) 26point2(I: 12:19 A: 2/25), Tubeofbread (I: 12/10, A: 1/15), cwlagl (I:12/10, A: 2/9), MedW2E (I:12/16, A:1/28)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
 
Harvard!!!!!! Withdrawing from everywhere else in the next day or so!!

Guys, it's been a great ride. You all are the best. So happy we had such a supportive community this year!

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date

Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22), BR2016 (I: 1/28, A: 2/18, D: 2/29)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29), MedW2E (I:12/1, A: 2/12)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Duke: Tubeofbread (I: 12/2, A: 12/22 D: 3/1)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Harvard: carpediem22 (I: 12/01, A: 03/02)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11) TubeofBread (I: 9/30, A:2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
NIH/OxCam: ADW1994 (I: 2/16-18, A: 2/24)
NIH/KI: ADW1994 (I: 2/8-10, A: 2/22)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4) TubeofBread (I:10/28, A: 11/5 D: 2/8)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
Tufts: Neuro_Guy (I: 1/13, A: 2/25)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, San Diego: MedW2E (I:, 1/13-14, A:2/17)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Colorado: ADW1994 (I: 1/21, A: 2/19, W)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??), MedW2E (I: 10/29, A: 12/20)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23), dmray3 (I: 12/14, A: 2/23, D: 2/25)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26, W), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17) Tubeofbread (I: 10/15 A: 12/4 D: 2/8)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
University of Rochester: Tubeofbread (I: 9/24 A: 11/3 D: 2/8)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18, W)
UT Southwestern: Jelly Bones (I: 12/11, A: 2/18), shady_bb (I:1/15, A:2/18), Donkey Kong (I:12/11, A:2/18), mynameistoolong (I:10/9, A:2/18), Soporific (I:12/4, A: 2/18), BR2016 (I: 10/9, A: 2/18, D: 2/23), PerznlMed5 (I: 10/9, A: 2/18, D: 2/19), Sreltraln (I: 10/9, A: 2/18), cwlagl (I: 10/23, A: 2/18, D: 3/1)
University of Virginia: MedW2E (I:10/22, A:11/?)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2) Tubeofbread (I:10/9 A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17), Tubeofbread (I: 2/4, A: 3/1), cwlagl (I: 12/4, A: 2/2)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9) 26point2(I: 12:19 A: 2/25), Tubeofbread (I: 12/10, A: 1/15), cwlagl (I:12/10, A: 2/9), MedW2E (I:12/16, A:1/28)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Harvard also!!!! What a way to wake up. I'll get to decide between HST and Pathways!

Maybe I'll see you there @carpediem22!

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date

Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22), BR2016 (I: 1/28, A: 2/18, D: 2/29)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29), MedW2E (I:12/1, A: 2/12)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Duke: Tubeofbread (I: 12/2, A: 12/22 D: 3/1)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Harvard: carpediem22 (I: 12/01, A: 03/02) fiesta (I: 11/2 A: 3/2)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11) TubeofBread (I: 9/30, A:2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
NIH/OxCam: ADW1994 (I: 2/16-18, A: 2/24)
NIH/KI: ADW1994 (I: 2/8-10, A: 2/22)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4) TubeofBread (I:10/28, A: 11/5 D: 2/8)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
Tufts: Neuro_Guy (I: 1/13, A: 2/25)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, San Diego: MedW2E (I:, 1/13-14, A:2/17)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Colorado: ADW1994 (I: 1/21, A: 2/19, W)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??), MedW2E (I: 10/29, A: 12/20)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23), dmray3 (I: 12/14, A: 2/23, D: 2/25)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26, W), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17) Tubeofbread (I: 10/15 A: 12/4 D: 2/8)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
University of Rochester: Tubeofbread (I: 9/24 A: 11/3 D: 2/8)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18, W)
UT Southwestern: Jelly Bones (I: 12/11, A: 2/18), shady_bb (I:1/15, A:2/18), Donkey Kong (I:12/11, A:2/18), mynameistoolong (I:10/9, A:2/18), Soporific (I:12/4, A: 2/18), BR2016 (I: 10/9, A: 2/18, D: 2/23), PerznlMed5 (I: 10/9, A: 2/18, D: 2/19), Sreltraln (I: 10/9, A: 2/18), cwlagl (I: 10/23, A: 2/18, D: 3/1)
University of Virginia: MedW2E (I:10/22, A:11/?)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2) Tubeofbread (I:10/9 A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17), Tubeofbread (I: 2/4, A: 3/1), cwlagl (I: 12/4, A: 2/2)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9) 26point2(I: 12:19 A: 2/25), Tubeofbread (I: 12/10, A: 1/15), cwlagl (I:12/10, A: 2/9), MedW2E (I:12/16, A:1/28)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
 
Guys, we have a problem and I'm too tired to fix it right now (it's late where I am). I just went back to add my declines in, and my UNC acceptance was gone. Did some digging, and seems like an old version of the acceptance post was quoted starting with 26point2's WashU acceptance on this page. Anyone feel like fixing?
 
OK so since I have nothing to do but sit around and wait to hear back from schools I went and fixed it. I think. Hopefully everything is back.

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date

Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22, D: 2/5), Soporific (I: 1/28-30, A:2/18), BR2016 (I: 1/28, A: 2/18, D: 2/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), Penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29), MedW2E (I:12/1, A: 2/12)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Duke: Penguin33 (I:9/25, A:2/15), Tubeofbread (I: 12/2, A: 12/22, D: 3/1)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Harvard: carpediem22 (I: 12/01, A: 03/02), fiesta (I: 11/2 A: 3/2)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, D: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11), TubeofBread (I: 9/30, A:2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mayo: jeanpocket(I:1/22, A: 2/9)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
NIH/OxCam: ADW1994 (I: 2/16-18, A: 2/24)
NIH/KI: ADW1994 (I: 2/8-10, A: 2/22)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PERZNLMED5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4), TubeofBread (I:10/28, A: 11/5 D: 2/8)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7, D: 2/19) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
Tufts: Neuro_Guy (I: 1/13, A: 2/25)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, San Diego: MedW2E (I:, 1/13-14, A:2/17)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??), MedW2E (I: 10/29, A: 12/20)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23), dmray3 (I: 12/14, A: 2/23, D: 2/25)
University of Colorado: ADW1994 (I: 1/21, A: 2/19, W)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26, W), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8, D: 2/19) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17), Tubeofbread (I: 10/15 A: 12/4 D: 2/8)
University of North Carolina: carpediem22 (I: 1/30, A: 2/23)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
University of Rochester: Tubeofbread (I: 9/24 A: 11/3 D: 2/8)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18, W)
UT Southwestern: Jelly Bones (I: 12/11, A: 2/18), shady_bb (I:1/15, A:2/18), Donkey Kong (I:12/11, A:2/18), mynameistoolong (I:10/9, A:2/18), Soporific (I:12/4, A: 2/18), BR2016 (I: 10/9, A: 2/18, D: 2/23), PerznlMed5 (I: 10/9, A: 2/18, D: 2/19), Sreltraln (I: 10/9, A: 2/18), cwlagl (I: 10/23, A: 2/18, D: 3/1)
University of Virginia: jeanpocket (I: 1/14, A: 2/19), MedW2E (I:10/22, A:11/?)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2), Tubeofbread (I:10/9 A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17), cwlagl (I: 12/4, A: 2/2), Tubeofbread (I: 2/4, A: 3/1),
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18 D: 2/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9), 26point2(I: 12:19 A: 2/25), Tubeofbread (I: 12/10, A: 1/15), cwlagl (I:12/10, A: 2/9), MedW2E (I:12/16, A:1/28)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
 
I think we are now up to date

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date

Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22, D: 2/5), Soporific (I: 1/28-30, A:2/18), BR2016 (I: 1/28, A: 2/18, D:2/29)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29); MedW2E(I:12/1, A:2/12)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), Penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Duke: Penguin33 (I:9/25, A:2/15); tubeofbread (I:12/2, A:12/22, D:3/1)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Harvard: carpediem22 (I:12/01, A:03/02); fiesta (II:11/2, A: 3/2)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, D: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11), tubeofbread (I:9:30, A:2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mayo: jeanpocket(I:1/22, A: 2/9)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
NIH/OxCam: ADW1994 (I: 2/16-18, A: 2/24)
NIH/KI: ADW1994 (I: 2/8-10, A: 2/22)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PERZNLMED5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4); tubeofbread (I:10/28, A:11/5, D:2/8)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7, D: 2/19) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I:Argle Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
Tufts:Neuro_guy(I:1/13; A: 2/25)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of California, San Diego: MedW2E(I:1/13-14, A:2/17)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??), MedW2E(I:10/29, A:12/20)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23); dmray3(I:12/14, A: 2/23, D:2/25)
University of Colorado: ADW1994 (I: 1/21, A: 2/19, W)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26, W), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8, D: 2/19) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17); tubeofbread (I:10/15, A:12/4, D:2/8)
University of North Carolina: carpediem22 (I: 1/30, A: 2/23)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
Univeristy of Rochester: tubeofbread (I:9/24, A:11/3, D:2/8)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18, W)
UT Southwestern: Jelly Bones (I: 12/11, A: 2/18), shady_bb (I:1/15, A:2/18), Donkey Kong (I:12/11, A:2/18), mynameistoolong (I:10/9, A:2/18), Soporific (I:12/4, A: 2/18), BR2016 (I: 10/9, A: 2/18, D:2/29), PerznlMed5 (I: 10/9, A: 2/18, D: 2/19), Sreltraln (I: 10/9, A: 2/18), cwlagl(I:10/23, A:12/8, D:3/1)
University of Virginia: jeanpocket (I: 1/14, A: 2/19); MedW2E(I:10/22, A:11/?)
University of Washington Seattle: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2); tubeofbread(I:10/9,A:11/2,D:3/1)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17), tubeofbread (I:2/4, A:3/1)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18 D: 2/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9); 26point2(I:12/19;A:2/25); tubeofbread (I:12/10, A:1/15); MedW2E(I:12/16, A:1/28)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks! so let's all go with @dmray3's list:
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date

Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22, D: 2/5), Soporific (I: 1/28-30, A:2/18), BR2016 (I: 1/28, A: 2/18, D: 2/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), Penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29), MedW2E (I:12/1, A: 2/12)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Duke: Penguin33 (I:9/25, A:2/15), Tubeofbread (I: 12/2, A: 12/22, D: 3/1)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Harvard: carpediem22 (I: 12/01, A: 03/02), fiesta (I: 11/2 A: 3/2)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, D: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11), TubeofBread (I: 9/30, A:2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mayo: jeanpocket(I:1/22, A: 2/9)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
NIH/OxCam: ADW1994 (I: 2/16-18, A: 2/24)
NIH/KI: ADW1994 (I: 2/8-10, A: 2/22)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PERZNLMED5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4), TubeofBread (I:10/28, A: 11/5 D: 2/8)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7, D: 2/19) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I:Argle Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
Tufts: Neuro_Guy (I: 1/13, A: 2/25)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, San Diego: MedW2E (I:, 1/13-14, A:2/17)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??), MedW2E (I: 10/29, A: 12/20)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23), dmray3 (I: 12/14, A: 2/23, D: 2/25)
University of Colorado: ADW1994 (I: 1/21, A: 2/19, W)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26, W), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8, D: 2/19) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17), Tubeofbread (I: 10/15 A: 12/4 D: 2/8)
University of North Carolina: carpediem22 (I: 1/30, A: 2/23)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
University of Rochester: Tubeofbread (I: 9/24 A: 11/3 D: 2/8)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18, W)
UT Southwestern: Jelly Bones (I: 12/11, A: 2/18), shady_bb (I:1/15, A:2/18), Donkey Kong (I:12/11, A:2/18), mynameistoolong (I:10/9, A:2/18), Soporific (I:12/4, A: 2/18), BR2016 (I: 10/9, A: 2/18, D: 2/23), PerznlMed5 (I: 10/9, A: 2/18, D: 2/19), Sreltraln (I: 10/9, A: 2/18), cwlagl (I: 10/23, A: 2/18, D: 3/1)
University of Virginia: jeanpocket (I: 1/14, A: 2/19), MedW2E (I:10/22, A:11/?)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2), Tubeofbread (I:10/9 A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17), cwlagl (I: 12/4, A: 2/2), Tubeofbread (I: 2/4, A: 3/1),
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18 D: 2/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9), 26point2(I: 12:19 A: 2/25), Tubeofbread (I: 12/10, A: 1/15), cwlagl (I:12/10, A: 2/9), MedW2E (I:12/16, A:1/28)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
 
Well now that my cycle is officially over I have some exciting news to share with everyone. I am honored to be posting in here with you guys. I am really impressed with all of your accomplishments.

I also wanted to quickly say that I never expected to be in this situation. I had a slow start to college and didn't think that I was going to be competitive applying MD/PhD. I didn't even want to go into medicine until a couple years after graduating from college so it was a pretty crazy turn around for me in terms of career trajectory. If anyone reading this post ever has any questions about the specifics of my application or the experience for someone applying with lower stats I would be more than willing to talk.

(I also hope I copied the correct list)

Cincinnati, Utah, Colorado, Georgia, and Michigan (MD only)!

DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit

Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date

Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22, D: 2/5), Soporific (I: 1/28-30, A:2/18), BR2016 (I: 1/28, A: 2/18, D: 2/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), Penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29), MedW2E (I:12/1, A: 2/12)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Duke: Penguin33 (I:9/25, A:2/15), Tubeofbread (I: 12/2, A: 12/22, D: 3/1)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Harvard: carpediem22 (I: 12/01, A: 03/02), fiesta (I: 11/2 A: 3/2)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, D: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11), TubeofBread (I: 9/30, A:2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mayo: jeanpocket(I:1/22, A: 2/9)
MCG: ebauche (I: 1/26, A: 3/02)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
NIH/OxCam: ADW1994 (I: 2/16-18, A: 2/24)
NIH/KI: ADW1994 (I: 2/8-10, A: 2/22)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PERZNLMED5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4), TubeofBread (I:10/28, A: 11/5 D: 2/8)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7, D: 2/19) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I:Argle Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
Tufts: Neuro_Guy (I: 1/13, A: 2/25)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, San Diego: MedW2E (I:, 1/13-14, A:2/17)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??), MedW2E (I: 10/29, A: 12/20)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), ebauche (I 12/3-5 A: 12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23), dmray3 (I: 12/14, A: 2/23, D: 2/25)
University of Colorado: ADW1994 (I: 1/21, A: 2/19, W) ebauche (I: 2/11 A: 3/01)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26, W), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8, D: 2/19) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4) ebauche (I 1/13-15, A: 3/02)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17), Tubeofbread (I: 10/15 A: 12/4 D: 2/8)
University of North Carolina: carpediem22 (I: 1/30, A: 2/23)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
University of Rochester: Tubeofbread (I: 9/24 A: 11/3 D: 2/8)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18, W)
UT Southwestern: Jelly Bones (I: 12/11, A: 2/18), shady_bb (I:1/15, A:2/18), Donkey Kong (I:12/11, A:2/18), mynameistoolong (I:10/9, A:2/18), Soporific (I:12/4, A: 2/18), BR2016 (I: 10/9, A: 2/18, D: 2/23), PerznlMed5 (I: 10/9, A: 2/18, D: 2/19), Sreltraln (I: 10/9, A: 2/18), cwlagl (I: 10/23, A: 2/18, D: 3/1)
University of Utah: ebauche (I 11/6, A: 12/17)
University of Virginia: jeanpocket (I: 1/14, A: 2/19), MedW2E (I:10/22, A:11/?)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2), Tubeofbread (I:10/9 A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17), cwlagl (I: 12/4, A: 2/2), Tubeofbread (I: 2/4, A: 3/1),
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18 D: 2/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9), 26point2(I: 12:19 A: 2/25), Tubeofbread (I: 12/10, A: 1/15), cwlagl (I:12/10, A: 2/9), MedW2E (I:12/16, A:1/28)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)