-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*** 2015-2016 MD/PhD Acceptances ***
Started by ADW1994
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Wash U!!!!
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20) MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20) PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20) MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20) PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats @PhySci94! So excited for you! 

Nothing new, just declining my spot at Northwestern. Hopefully it goes to one of you guys!
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20) MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20) PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20) MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20) PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
@26point2 ...you rock!!!!😍
Hopkinsss with full funding. Got the call a few hours ago and was surprised to get it after business hours.
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20) MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20) PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20) MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20) PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
Wow @neurotroph , You're really killing it this cycle. CONGRATS!!!! =D
duuuuuude this post is basically a mic drop, major congratsHopkinsss with full funding. Got the call a few hours ago and was surprised to get it after business hours.
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20) MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20) PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
Huge huge huge congratulations @neurotroph 





Dammmnnn congratulations @neurotroph!!! Like a boss B)
Ehhhhhh, it's OK, I guess. 😉
LOOOOOOL just kidding!!!!! Huge CONGRATS as always, @neurotroph! Very happy for the major dominating you are doing this cycle. Keep on rockin'! We're all really proud of you!
And thank you so much for being so thoughtful, @26point2!
LOOOOOOL just kidding!!!!! Huge CONGRATS as always, @neurotroph! Very happy for the major dominating you are doing this cycle. Keep on rockin'! We're all really proud of you!
And thank you so much for being so thoughtful, @26point2!
Loyola!!!! 😀 😀 😀 My first acceptances omgosh I abandoned shift at work LOL
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20) MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20) PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20) MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20) PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
@pineapplecake prepare yourself for more of me yelling at you...
LITERALLY ON THE VERGE OF TEARS OVER HERE. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!! It wasn't even the news we were thinking about for today LOL but WE WILL TAKE IT!!! So so so so so so thrilled for you and excited!! I'm sitting here in the science building yet again and people are turning towards me because I'm making weird faces at my computer screen and both smiling and semi-crying. Hehehehe but it is worth it because you are an ACCEPTED MD/PhD student! Congratulations, my friend!!! Knowing how amazing you are and some of the things you have overcome... So well deserved!!


THIS IS THE BEST!!! 


LITERALLY ON THE VERGE OF TEARS OVER HERE. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!! It wasn't even the news we were thinking about for today LOL but WE WILL TAKE IT!!! So so so so so so thrilled for you and excited!! I'm sitting here in the science building yet again and people are turning towards me because I'm making weird faces at my computer screen and both smiling and semi-crying. Hehehehe but it is worth it because you are an ACCEPTED MD/PhD student! Congratulations, my friend!!! Knowing how amazing you are and some of the things you have overcome... So well deserved!!


THIS IS THE BEST!!! 


Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@pineapplecake! I am so with @starfun21 on this one! So so so excited for you! You've done it -- you are going to be an MD/PhD -- HURRAY!!!!! 


Hoooray!! Thanks @nmusdposter and @starfun21 !!!!! <3 So happy to have the SDN fambam throughout the process~~Wow thanks so much, everyone! Figured it's time I got the ball rolling with withdrawing from places, so updating with my declines to Michigan and Columbia. And yesssss @pineapplecake! I've been silently rooting for you and am so happy to see you get your first acceptance.
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20) MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20) PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)[/QUOTE]
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20) MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20) PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)[/QUOTE]
Thanks @neurotroph! Here's hoping some of our friends pick up those spots!!!
Time to update with an exciting acceptance from a while ago. UAB 🙂
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20) MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20) PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20) MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20) PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
Way to go @ADW1994! 

Congrats ADW1994!
It is interesting that the week began with ~460 applicants with at least one acceptance, and ended with ~500 applicants with at least one MD/PhD acceptance. The effect of programs knowing the acceptances of their accepted students might have an effect on Programs and some applicants. It could also be just plainly that programs ended their interviews too. Bottomline, it is a substantial 5% (40/750) of all MD/PhD acceptances for the cycle, marking an important step for a given week. The other two weeks with substantial numbers are the week after March 15 (when all programs have to offer slots) and the week before when all applicants need to make final decisions (or risk losing their acceptance - this year, April 30).
It is interesting that the week began with ~460 applicants with at least one acceptance, and ended with ~500 applicants with at least one MD/PhD acceptance. The effect of programs knowing the acceptances of their accepted students might have an effect on Programs and some applicants. It could also be just plainly that programs ended their interviews too. Bottomline, it is a substantial 5% (40/750) of all MD/PhD acceptances for the cycle, marking an important step for a given week. The other two weeks with substantial numbers are the week after March 15 (when all programs have to offer slots) and the week before when all applicants need to make final decisions (or risk losing their acceptance - this year, April 30).
The reason for the week after March 15 is that programs don't know about your multiple acceptances until after they have accepted you. PDs might call you and try to get that info out of you, but that is voluntary. If asked, you could deflect the conversation to "I am seriously considering your program and if accepted, I would like to do a 2nd visit on X date." Now, it will look really bad on your side to say that and not truly mean it, withdrawing within a few weeks. Once they accept you, they must see a really reasonable additional acceptance that caused you to go elsewhere. If you already have received a better acceptance, then, just withdraw from the waitlist. This isn't about games (from PDs or applicants)...
@neurotroph casually getting into a funded Hopkins position. Congratulations!
Cincinnati and Illinois. Also, a few declines (which hurt far more than I expected they would), but hopefully they mean acceptances for someone else.
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
You are amazing @Nanorust !
Huge Congratulations!
And thanks, on behalf of all of us, for the declines as well!🙂
Huge Congratulations!
And thanks, on behalf of all of us, for the declines as well!🙂Congrats to everyone!
I got my first acceptance! Ohio State! Got a phone call from the director yesterday.
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
I got my first acceptance! Ohio State! Got a phone call from the director yesterday.
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
Congrats @waasgy !!!! 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CONGRATULATIONS, @waasgy!!!! That is such EXCELLENT news!! I am so thrilled for your first acceptance 😀 You're going to be a physician scientist! YEAH!!!!
Thank you, @Nanorust, and congrats on all of your continued success!
It has been so slow on here over the past couple of days..... sending good vibes for things to pick up soon!! Hopefully this week, but if not, I know March 15 is around the corner and that it marks the first time there may be more significant movement. Either way, I hope we all get to post here lots more soon!
Best wishes to all!
Thank you, @Nanorust, and congrats on all of your continued success!
It has been so slow on here over the past couple of days..... sending good vibes for things to pick up soon!! Hopefully this week, but if not, I know March 15 is around the corner and that it marks the first time there may be more significant movement. Either way, I hope we all get to post here lots more soon!
Best wishes to all!
@waasgy What an amazing feeling that must have been!
So excited for you!
Can't wait to hear from more people posting!
So excited for you!
Can't wait to hear from more people posting!I'm going to be a Physician Scientist 😀! Irvine!
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
So happy for you @ivynuke! Way to go! 

WOOO Congrats @ivynuke !!!
Holy crap!!! So much happened over the past week, and for some reason I stopped getting notifications from this thread. Congrats everyone!
I don't have any additional acceptances, and at this point I won't have any more. I've withdrawn from everywhere (including the places I haven't heard from yet, which I'll update on the interviews page) except for Tri-I , and I'll be there in the summer. Hope to see some of you there!
Ditto to @Nanorust about the declines hurting--a lot--even if I should instead just be grateful that I was lucky enough to be in that position. Seems that just like how nearly every single applicant I met on the interview trail was great, pretty much every program is great. It sucks to have to withdraw, especially when you honestly think the program is amazing. On that note, @Fencer, do you have any suggestions for declining/withdrawing etiquette? What to say/what not to say? When to say it relative to the interview, acceptance, or second visit? It's too late for me, but that info might be really helpful for others--and maybe will encourage people not to wait till the last minute.
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
I don't have any additional acceptances, and at this point I won't have any more. I've withdrawn from everywhere (including the places I haven't heard from yet, which I'll update on the interviews page) except for Tri-I , and I'll be there in the summer. Hope to see some of you there!
Ditto to @Nanorust about the declines hurting--a lot--even if I should instead just be grateful that I was lucky enough to be in that position. Seems that just like how nearly every single applicant I met on the interview trail was great, pretty much every program is great. It sucks to have to withdraw, especially when you honestly think the program is amazing. On that note, @Fencer, do you have any suggestions for declining/withdrawing etiquette? What to say/what not to say? When to say it relative to the interview, acceptance, or second visit? It's too late for me, but that info might be really helpful for others--and maybe will encourage people not to wait till the last minute.
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
Congratulations @Argle Bargle for finding your forever home 🙂 That must be the best feeling in the world 🙂 🙂 🙂Holy crap!!! So much happened over the past week, and for some reason I stopped getting notifications from this thread. Congrats everyone!
I don't have any additional acceptances, and at this point I won't have any more. I've withdrawn from everywhere (including the places I haven't heard from yet, which I'll update on the interviews page) except for Tri-I , and I'll be there in the summer. Hope to see some of you there!
Ditto to @Nanorust about the declines hurting--a lot--even if I should instead just be grateful that I was lucky enough to be in that position. Seems that just like how nearly every single applicant I met on the interview trail was great, pretty much every program is great. It sucks to have to withdraw, especially when you honestly think the program is amazing. On that note, @Fencer, do you have any suggestions for declining/withdrawing etiquette? What to say/what not to say? When to say it relative to the interview, acceptance, or second visit? It's too late for me, but that info might be really helpful for others--and maybe will encourage people not to wait till the last minute.
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
Welcome to the profession, Argle Bargle! You are going into an outstanding program with great leadership and mentoring.
You can send an email to directors indicating that after a lot of reflection, you have determine that Tri-I was your best match for your career needs. You are thanking the program for the opportunity to interview but you need to withdraw from further consideration at this time.
You can send an email to directors indicating that after a lot of reflection, you have determine that Tri-I was your best match for your career needs. You are thanking the program for the opportunity to interview but you need to withdraw from further consideration at this time.
CONGRATULATIONS, @Argle Bargle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO so so so so so excited that you've made your decision and now know more of what the future will hold!!! You will do amazing things and I hope to have the chance to stalk away at all of your successes 😀 Congrats!!!! Keep on shining at Tri-I!
Welcome to the profession, Argle Bargle! You are going into an outstanding program with great leadership and mentoring.
You can send an email to directors indicating that after a lot of reflection, you have determine that Tri-I was your best match for your career needs. You are thanking the program for the opportunity to interview but you need to withdraw from further consideration at this time.
Thank you! Just to clarify, your advice is to write a single email to multiple directors, where the relevant information is (1) thank you for the chance to interview, (2) intention to withdraw, after much reflection, (3) statement of intention to matriculate at a particular program for personally-specific (but unstated) career needs? In other words, do NOT (at least in the initial email) give specific reasons for why you're withdrawing from each program, even if you try to do so kindly?
My advise is to write "similar" emails to each program director. The point is to emphasize that your educational/research needs were met in a better manner by another program. No more specificity is needed. DO NOT send a mass email to all PDs that have sent you acceptances or wait listed you.
Got it, thanks! That's really helpful.My advise is to write "similar" emails to each program director. The point is to emphasize that your educational/research needs were met in a better manner by another program. No more specificity is needed. DO NOT send a mass email to all PDs that have sent you acceptances or wait listed you.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats everyone, especially to those who just received their first acceptances ( @pineapplecake )!!!
UTSW 😀
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
UT Southwestern: Jelly Bones (I: 12/11, A: 2/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
UTSW 😀
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
UT Southwestern: Jelly Bones (I: 12/11, A: 2/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
Way to go @Jelly Bones 

@Jelly Bones Awwwwww <3 I didn't deserve a special shout out but thank you!! Congrats on UTSW!!!!! 







Also UTSW!!
It was through email, which I never anticipated. When I saw the subject line I immediately assumed it was a rejection. I'm so excited, but I have to restrain myself because I'm volunteering. I'm feeling a lot of emotions. Breathing is hard right now.
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
UT Southwestern: Jelly Bones (I: 12/11, A: 2/18), shady_bb (I:1/15, A:2/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
It was through email, which I never anticipated. When I saw the subject line I immediately assumed it was a rejection. I'm so excited, but I have to restrain myself because I'm volunteering. I'm feeling a lot of emotions. Breathing is hard right now.
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
UT Southwestern: Jelly Bones (I: 12/11, A: 2/18), shady_bb (I:1/15, A:2/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
UTSW!
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
UT Southwestern: Jelly Bones (I: 12/11, A: 2/18), shady_bb (I:1/15, A:2/18), Donkey Kong (I:12/11, A:2/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)
DO NOT ERASE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
1) click quote on the most recent list
2) delete the " " tags on the top and bottom
3) add your user name, (Interview invite date, Acceptance date, any other pertinent info, and if needed, add the school name to the list)
4) Enter the name(s) of the school(s) where you are adding data into the "Title" box (at the top) so that your changes can be easily located.
5) Enter Submit
Legend:
I: Interview date
A: Acceptance date
D: Declined date
Albert Einstein: Argle Bargle (I: 11/06, A: 12/14, D: 12/16); MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/23, A: 12/14)
Baylor: Penguin33 (I:11/12-13, A:12/22, D:2/1) gastro426 (I: 12/4, A: 12/22), OncPhysSci (I: 10/22-23, A: 12/22), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/12-13, A: 12/22)
CWRU: PhySci94 (I: 10/28-30, A: 11/17) mstpormd(I: 12/17-18, A: 1/21)
Columbia: neurotroph (I: 11/10, A: 1/27, D: 2/12), fiesta (I: 11/10 A: 1/28 D: 1/29)
BU: mstpormd (I: 11/20, A: 1/7), penguin33 (I:12/3, A:1/7, D:1/7)
Drexel: MSTPCRUSADER (I: 10/13, A: 12/14)
Emory: 26point2 (I: 9/28, A: 10/19), Allaboutthatbass (I:9/28, A:10/19), carpediem22 (I: 12/03-04, A: 12/21)
Indiana University: PerznlMed5 (I: 11/4, A: 12/3, Declined: 12/15)
Johns Hopkins: neurotroph (I: 10/7-8, A: 2/11)
Kentucky: Smiley Buckeye (I: 10/5, A: 1/21, D:1/31)
Loyola: pineapplecake (I: 11/6/15, A: 2/12/16)
Mount Sinai: cwlagl (I: 12/3-4, A: 1/15), Penguin33 (I:10/19-20, A:1/15, D:2/1)
Northwestern: 26point2(I: 10/28, A: 11/5, D:2/11), Morpheo(I: 10/28, A: 11/5), PerznlMed5 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), BR2016 (I: 11/18, A: 11/30), iclimbrocks (I: 1/14, A: 1/20), PhySci94 (I: 1/28, A: 2/4)
NYU: neurotroph (I: 10/2, A: 11/9, D: 12/20) fiesta (I: 10/2 A: 11/9 D: 12/9) PerznlMed5 (I: 11/6, A: 12/7) purple33 (I: 11/6, A: 12/21) gastro426 (I:11/20. A:12/23)
Ohio State: wasagy (I: 11/3-5, A: 2/15)
Penn State Hershey: Want2beaDr2 (I: 10/5, A: 10/15)
Princeton/RWJMS: delta444 (I: 10/16, A: 10/30) This_is_the_worst (I:12/11, A:01/19) jmonay123 (I:9/28, A:01/19)
Rutgers NJMS: Want2beaDr2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/31), MD-PhDtobe (I: 9/17, A: 11/2), quintessences (I: 9/17, A: 12/11)
Stanford: fiesta (I: 10/8, A: 12/11)
Stony Brook: MSTPtastic (I: 9/30, A: 10/29)
Temple: MD-PhDtobe (I: 10/22, A: 11/16), OncPhysSci (I: 10/15, A: 11/16, D: 1/4)
Texas A&M: Nanorust (I:12/3, A: 12/15, D: 12/18)
Tri-I: Argle-Bargle (I:10/29, A: 12/08), neurotroph (I:10/29, A:12/08) dmray3 (I: 10/29, A: 12/8) fiesta (I: 10/29 A: 12/8)
University of Alabama: Nanorust (I: 11/04, A: 12/14), ADW1994 (I: 1/15, A: 1/27)
University of California, Irvine: ivynuke (I: 1/26, A: 2/16)
University of Chicago: 26point2 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 9/14, A: 10/15), BR2016 (I: 9/14 A: 10/15), neurotroph (I: 9/29 A: 10/15), merpaderp (I: 10/26, A: 12/21??)
University of Cincinnati: MD-PhDtobe (I:11/19-21, A: 12/11), shady_bb (I:11/19-21, A:12/11); SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:12/3-5, A:12/11), Nanorust (I: 1/29, A: 2/8)
University of Connecticut: merpaderp (I: 10/4, A: 10/23)
University of Illinois: edc1618 (I: 11/02 A: 11/20); MSTPtastic (I:11/02, A: 11/20); PhySci94 (I: 11/30, A: 12/10); Nanorust (I: 1/19, A: 1/24, D: 2/10)
University of Iowa: delta444 (I: 11/6, A: 11/26)
University of Maryland: shady_bb (I: 12/7, A: 1/12)
University of Massachusetts: xTheCrowingx (I: 10/29-30, A: 11/20)
University of Miami: ADW1994 (I: 11/13, A: 1/26), xTheCrowingx (I: 11/13, A: 1/26)
University of Michigan: neurotroph (I: 10/22, A: 11/9, D: 2/12), edc1618 (I: 10/22, A: 11/09), PerznlMed5 (I: 12/10, A: 1/8) 26point2 (I: 1/14, A: 2/5), PhySci94 (I: 1/14, A: 2/4)
University of Minnesota: Argle Bargle (I: 11/18, A: 12/23, D:2/17)
University of Pittsburgh: 26point2 (I: 9/17, A: 10/15), psf73 (I: 8/31, A: 10/15), Argle Bargle (I: 9/17, A: 10/15, D: 1/06), gastro426 (I:10/23 A: 11/5), carpediem22 (I: 11/5, A: 11/19, D: 1/26)
UT San Antonio: Nanorust (I: 8/24, A: 10/23, D:1/20), ADW1994 (I: 12/14-15, A: 12/18)
UT Southwestern: Jelly Bones (I: 12/11, A: 2/18), shady_bb (I:1/15, A:2/18), Donkey Kong (I:12/11, A:2/18)
University of Washington: carpiediem22 (I: 1/21-23, A: 1/25)
University of Wisconsin: PhySci94 (I: 10/8-11, A: 11/2), edc1618 (I: 10/08, A: 11/02), MSTPtastic (I: 10/8, A: 11/2)
Vanderbilt: am993 (I:12/4, A:12/23), Argle Bargle (I:1/15, A:1/29, D: 2/17)
VCU: SheBlindedMeWithScience (I:11/30, A:1/9)
Wash U St. Louis: Allaboutthatbass (I: 10/16, A: 11/20), psf73 (I: 10/23, A: 11/20), edc1618 (I: 10/16 A: 12/18), batracho (I: 1/15; A: 1/29), Jelly Bones (I: 1/8, A: 1/29), Penguin33 (I:1/8, A:1/29), PhySci94 (I: 1/20, A: 2/9)
West Virginia University: Smiley Buckeye (I: 9/27, A: 11/18)