2015-2016 SUNY Downstate Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any recent movement?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
anyone having trouble with their health forms? my admissions checklist says that everything is complete (all green checks) and student health says im cleared but admissions keeps telling me im not cleared. i keep getting scary emails saying i won't be able to matriculate but ALL MY FORMS SHOULD BE IN. Dr. ulrich personally told me so!

sent a lot of emails to admissions tonight.

I'm very concerned because i will be abroad until the day before school starts. I also can't call admission because I am IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY. In the event my forms are lost / some miscommunication occurred, is there any chance i can submit the forms again during orientation week?

sorry, panicking on vacation.

anyone having trouble with their health forms? my admissions checklist says that everything is complete (all green checks) and student health says im cleared but admissions keeps telling me im not cleared. i keep getting scary emails saying i won't be able to matriculate but ALL MY FORMS SHOULD BE IN. Dr. ulrich personally told me so!

sent a lot of emails to admissions tonight.

I'm very concerned because i will be abroad until the day before school starts. I also can't call admission because I am IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY. In the event my forms are lost / some miscommunication occurred, is there any chance i can submit the forms again during orientation week?

sorry, panicking on vacation.
Maybe others can chime in, but I keep getting the checklist log in and email letting me know that everything needs to be in when all my forms have the green check except the study style survey (that i did complete). I think they automatically send that email to everyone and it doesn't mean you are late on anything. Admissions is good at phone calls- emailing is slow.

Enjoy your trip!