2015 Fall applicants interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I had another question, do I wait until I am emailed to send a supplemental or am I supposed to send one anyway? If we are supposed to wait, what happens if we don't get a request by the supplemental deadline can we assume we have been rejected? Thanks for you help.
You should definitely just submit the supplemental applications yourself. Many schools don't invite you to submit them, and expect you to submit them independently.

Accepted to the University of Minnesota - College of Pharmacy - Twin Cities Campus (#3 School of Pharmacy in the country)!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED! :)

Reactions: 2 users
I got an interview from michigan this monday.

You are going to have a great experience. Was so nervous about it, and every part of it made me relaxed. Interviewers are great and easy to talk to. Mark Nelson was the highlight of the day. He was so nice and created a relaxing atmosphere

I have an interview at Manchester university November 15 and an interview for pacific Oregon the same date any advice? I love both equally does any one know which one I have a better shot at? Thank goodness I have another interview for another school after and hopefully will get more since I just finished other secondary apps

Accepted to Lipscomb University in Nashville, Tn. I'm so excited and can't wait to relocate.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, anybody have an interview at Marshall University on Nov 10th?

Reactions: 1 user
I have an interview at Manchester university November 15 and an interview for pacific Oregon the same date any advice? I love both equally does any one know which one I have a better shot at? Thank goodness I have another interview for another school after and hopefully will get more since I just finished other secondary apps
for manchester do you need a Bachelors? just curious

Hey, I also have an interview at Manchester University Nov 15th. Where are u coming from?

I'm interviewing at pacific on the 15th too!

So here's an update...
Accepted to UoP and Northstate
Interviewing at Touro and Pacific Univeristy Oregon in a couple weeks.
Declined interview at WesternU
Waiting on UCSF and Oregon State.

Anyone hear from any of these places?!

So here's an update...
Accepted to UoP and Northstate
Interviewing at Touro and Pacific Univeristy Oregon in a couple weeks.
Declined interview at WesternU
Waiting on UCSF and Oregon State.

Anyone hear from any of these places?!
I was offered an interview from Oregon State in September for an October interview. When did you hear from WesternU?

I was offered an interview from Oregon State in September for an October interview. When did you hear from WesternU?
How was the interview?!

I heard from Western about a month ago, maybe a month and a half. Is that your top choice right now?

I'm still waiting for someone to get back to me about me declining my interview offer though, so they're probably a little behind schedule

So anyone know about what's going on at Oregon state university? Does anyone know if they're sending out invites yet? I'm getting antsy cus they're my number one

I have OSU interview 11/14th, they emailed me to complete their supp first week of Sept. and was invite on 10/17th, but had to reschedule. Good Luck Though

I have OSU interview 11/14th, they emailed me to complete their supp first week of Sept. and was invite on 10/17th, but had to reschedule. Good Luck Though
That's awesome! Congrats! And yeah I filled out the supplemental early too I believe! Good luck!

Anyone else have an interview at UNC Chapel Hill on Nov. 14th? Any ideas what those Multiple Mini Interviews will be like?

I also applied UW, but they invite interview around January and non rolling admission, so we wont hear from them anytime soon.

Last edited:
Accepted to Campbell University!
Interviewing with Auburn, South Carolina, and Tennessee in the weeks ahead!

Have an interview at University of Colorado on the 14th cant wait!

Reactions: 2 users
I might be wrong. At least I don't feel sad when I heard it because I applied ED for WSU and I felt regret for not apply to both WSU and UW because I thought both
My Friends who is currently a P1 at University of Washington told me it was non rolling admission.
are doing rolling admission.

Be yourself and show your passion to pharmacy career. Interview is a good chance to shine out. Good luck you guys

I'm interviewing at ETSU on Tuesday, 11/11. Not my top choice, but I'm excited to have my first interview!

I received 2 emails from certiphi about a background check and drug test but I have no idea what school its from.
Should I just call every school I have applied to??

I was accepted at Campbell earlier this week but they said nothing about using Certiphi and there is no info on SDN about Campbell using Certiphi. Anyone else from from Campbell get this?

I have concerns for two schools about interview invites. If anyone could help me, it would be great!

I got an email confirming that University of Michigan received my pharmCAS and supplemental application on October 7th (no early decision). They said 6-8 weeks. I was wondering if anyone submitted around this time and how their process was coming along.
Similarly, I sent in everything for University of Illinois, Chicago and on October 27th, they said that the admissions committee is reviewing everything. How long did this take for other applicants?

These are my top two schools, so I'm nervous that I haven't heard anything :(

I received an interview invite for Rosalind today and they gave me two dates. I'm not sure if I'm suppose to email them back to confirm which of the two I can attend or must I attend both? The dates are very close too (one is next week :nailbiting:)
Also, for those who have attended the interview, do you remember some questions or have any advice?

I received an interview invite for Rosalind today and they gave me two dates. I'm not sure if I'm suppose to email them back to confirm which of the two I can attend or must I attend both? The dates are very close too (one is next week :nailbiting:)
Also, for those who have attended the interview, do you remember some questions or have any advice?
why not just call them and ask? lol

Just got an interview invite from Touro CA, submitted my supplemental on Oct 25!
No invitations yet from USC, UOP, UCSD, or Western yet :/
Pharmcas submitted on 10/19.

I think UW and WSU has a rolling admission.
I have heard that about UW. I think WSU is a tiered admissions process. I got my app in the last week of October (Had to submit by Nov 1 for that tier) and I got an interview for next month.

Just got an interview invite from Touro CA, submitted my supplemental on Oct 25!
No invitations yet from USC, UOP, UCSD, or Western yet :/
Pharmcas submitted on 10/19.

I was recently accepted to UoP and declined interview for Western! They're probably just behind! Good luck!

Anyone else have an interview at UNC Chapel Hill on Nov. 14th? Any ideas what those Multiple Mini Interviews will be like?

I recently interviewed at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS), and they implemented the multimini format. The way they did it was in mock clinical rooms. I had 4 total interviews each 5 minutes a piece. I had one with an actor, one with a faculty, one with a current student, and one with a professional interviewer. The questions were: Ethical (what would you do if you caught a friend stealing money at work?), Field (My opinions on the growing occurrence of vaccinations in community pharmacy), Strengths (What are some of my strengths and how does that translate to a career in pharmacy?), and finally, Empathy (an actor posed as a homeless woman with no insurance or contact info comes into a local clinic for low income patients. I was given a clipboard with a form that I had to fill out with her hypothetical information. If i could not get the information, I had to work around it.) Best of luck at your interview!

I was accepted there and the interview was pretty straight forward. The interviewers are laid back and make you feel at ease so dont stress out! I declined my acceptance due to location and they are not accredited yet :/ overall nice campus and small class size

I was accepted at Lipscomb University, does anyone have more information about the school/ know anyone that goes there and how they like it? I have more interviews to go on but this school felt like a pretty good choice!