2015 MCAT Princeton Review Study Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nomdeplume1234

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Will someone who is taking a PR class post the 2015 schedule so those of us using the books can follow along?
:)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Here ya go. Currently fusing mcatjelly's marvelous schedule with this.

Attachments

• MCAT 2015 Self-Prep Schedules.pdf
    142.6 KB · Views: 6,857
Reactions: 6 users
Don't worry it's just the erythrocytes rushing through your cheeks. With velocity x. What is the flow rate? And what time did train A reach the station?

...i need a drink
Dont forget to use Doppler ultrasound to find the velocity!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey did you ever get around to fusing mcatjelly's amazing schedule with TPR?

hey i actually haven't typed it up on a fancy excel sheet. however, what i've been doing instead of doing TBR passages for absolutely everything is substituting TPR passages instead for chem/physics/orgo. I have only really used TBR extensively for ALL of Biochem/bio, chem acids/bases, physics electrostatics and lenses, because i'm just darn awful at it. Take it as you will.

Is anyone doing TPR books on their own? The schedules I am seeing posted on this thread require you to buy online access, no?

hey i actually haven't typed it up on a fancy excel sheet. however, what i've been doing instead of doing TBR passages for absolutely everything is substituting TPR passages instead for chem/physics/orgo. I have only really used TBR extensively for ALL of Biochem/bio, chem acids/bases, physics electrostatics and lenses, because i'm just darn awful at it. Take it as you will.
Hi, it's been a while since your post so I was wondering if you could post your schedule (if it's done). Thank you so much I would be so grateful. I'm trying to use TBR, EK, and TPR