You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2015 MCAT Princeton Review Study Schedule
Started by nomdeplume1234
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
When you find out please let me know! I'm looking for that as well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so im guessing no one has found a schedule yet?
Wow that's great.Here ya go. Currently fusing mcatjelly's marvelous schedule with this.
Here ya go. Currently fusing mcatjelly's marvelous schedule with this.
I'm blushing.
I'm blushing.![]()
Don't worry it's just the erythrocytes rushing through your cheeks. With velocity x. What is the flow rate? And what time did train A reach the station?
...i need a drink
Don't worry it's just the erythrocytes rushing through your cheeks.
I call James-Lange.
Dont forget to use Doppler ultrasound to find the velocity!Don't worry it's just the erythrocytes rushing through your cheeks. With velocity x. What is the flow rate? And what time did train A reach the station?
...i need a drink
so I need someone to link me to mcatjelly's plan? I've never heard of that one.
I dont know what SWB is but someone posted the syllabus at the top of this post.does anyone have the syllabus? I wanted to match up the passages from the SWB to the chapters?? Thanks 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here ya go. Currently fusing mcatjelly's marvelous schedule with this.
Hey did you ever get around to fusing mcatjelly's amazing schedule with TPR?
Hey did you ever get around to fusing mcatjelly's amazing schedule with TPR?
hey i actually haven't typed it up on a fancy excel sheet. however, what i've been doing instead of doing TBR passages for absolutely everything is substituting TPR passages instead for chem/physics/orgo. I have only really used TBR extensively for ALL of Biochem/bio, chem acids/bases, physics electrostatics and lenses, because i'm just darn awful at it. Take it as you will.
Thank you.I hope this helps
You can do it without the online stuff right?Is anyone doing TPR books on their own? The schedules I am seeing posted on this thread require you to buy online access, no?
How do we know which chapters are covered in each class? Is that posted anywhere?Here ya go. Currently fusing mcatjelly's marvelous schedule with this.
Oh, I missed that one. Thank you!Someone posted the class schedule a few posts above yours.
Hi, it's been a while since your post so I was wondering if you could post your schedule (if it's done). Thank you so much I would be so grateful. I'm trying to use TBR, EK, and TPRhey i actually haven't typed it up on a fancy excel sheet. however, what i've been doing instead of doing TBR passages for absolutely everything is substituting TPR passages instead for chem/physics/orgo. I have only really used TBR extensively for ALL of Biochem/bio, chem acids/bases, physics electrostatics and lenses, because i'm just darn awful at it. Take it as you will.
Similar threads
D
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 409
D
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 630