2015 UTMB Class Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MaduroUTMB

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations! You're on your way to Galveston. The next 4 years will be an incredible experience, but they'll be over before you know it. Use this thread as a way to meet up with your future colleagues.

If you're interested in the fraternity system, there are several great options, including Phi. Beta Pi, Phi Chi, and Theta Kappa Psi (go to forum.thetakappapsi.net to learn more). There are many other ways to meet people and have fun on the island.

Looking forward to seeing you in Galveston.
 
I know! I've been looking on here a once every month or so, and nothing! I guess we are just using the Facebook page.