Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did the email from aamc regarding U of M state "on hold" and something along the lines of "will notify in case of cancellations"?Rejection U of Michigan
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Did the email from aamc regarding U of M state "on hold" and something along the lines of "will notify in case of cancellations"?Rejection U of Michigan
No it was a complete rejectionDid the email from aamc regarding U of M state "on hold" and something along the lines of "will notify in case of cancellations"?
Not for me,Did the email from aamc regarding U of M state "on hold" and something along the lines of "will notify in case of cancellations"?
I got the sameDid the email from aamc regarding U of M state "on hold" and something along the lines of "will notify in case of cancellations"?
4 as well and same here. Really want moreHow many interviews are you guys up to? I am at 4 and am ****ting my pants with every email I get . Should we expect more interviews?
6 hereHow many interviews are you guys up to? I am at 4 and am ****ting my pants with every email I get . Should we expect more interviews?
I have 5. Are we all IMG, no visa ?How many interviews are you guys up to? I am at 4 and am ****ting my pants with every email I get . Should we expect more interviews?
Where you do your residency is more important than where you did your Med school. IMGs get less IVs because most of them do the the residency at community- affiliated or lower tier university hospital.9 interviews so far but only able to schedule 7 of them (IMG needing visa).
Where you do your residency is more important than where you did your Med school. IMGs get less IVs because most of them do the the residency at community- affiliated or lower tier university hospital.
@Enasidenib would you mind sharing what type of program do you do your residency in (uni/community/ affiliated)?
SameNYU rejected me again
3How many interviews are you guys up to? I am at 4 and am ****ting my pants with every email I get . Should we expect more interviews?
Has any one heard for programs in Michigan besides U of M?How many interviews are you guys up to? I am at 4 and am ****ting my pants with every email I get . Should we expect more interviews?
Anyone hear from Northwestern/UChicago, any idea when invites went out last year?
Henry Ford, 8/21**Has any one heard for programs in Michigan besides U of M?
I got UChicago IV on MondayAnyone hear from Northwestern/UChicago, any idea when invites went out last year?
Well depends. It has a very strong lung cancer and head/neck cancer repo. It's weaker on the heme side. you should choose programs based on your interests and how well those interests align with the program's strengths. Looking at where fellows end up after graduation is a good way to determine if the program will train you for what you wantGuys, where would you rank Yale? Is it on the level of other ivy league programs? I couldn't find this information anywhere. According to US News rankings the hospital is ranked very low.
Guys, where would you rank Yale? Is it on the level of other ivy league programs? I couldn't find this information anywhere. According to US News rankings the hospital is ranked very low.
That's a little obnoxiously mean.
Sit down.That's a little obnoxiously mean.
"...Be humble"Sit down.
Jackson has sent out some IVAnyone heard from Jackson, Mississippi or Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.