Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wouldn't do anything. I'm sure they know what you meant.I made a fatal mistake to my application. I wrote my residency dates from 2013-2018(rather than 2015-18) .what should i do?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I wouldn't do anything. I'm sure they know what you meant.I made a fatal mistake to my application. I wrote my residency dates from 2013-2018(rather than 2015-18) .what should i do?
AgreeI wouldn't do anything. I'm sure they know what you meant.
Sorry you could tell I am new lolUniversity of Wisconsin*
New to the forum.
Same plus John Hopkins rejRejection Henry Ford ....love how title was not selected for interview so did not have to bother opening it lol
Rejections galore today: Henry Ford, IU, HopkinsSame plus John Hopkins rej
This week ! All rejection. No IVs. I wonder if there is hope stillRejections galore today: Henry Ford, IU, Hopkins
Same here*Rej Hofstra Northwell *
SameSame here*
Hello, what is your interview date?finally IV today
U of Louisville
Anyone with neither interview nor rejection from mt sinai
There I was hoping I was on waiting listSAME Here. I think they don't even look at the application. Might not pass their first screen.
I hope so tooYes . There are many program which haven't even sent out R1 and many will send out R2 . I would hope that we would x2 number of interviews we have now
And duke ! BothDartmouth reject
Did they send you that "in case of cancellation we will contact you"? I guess it doesn't matter anywayDartmouth reject
Yes they did ....just not burning bridges i guessDid they send you that "in case of cancellation we will contact you"? I guess it doesn't matter anyway
Combination of vacation and selling soul for coverages lolHow are you guys managing your schedule? Vacation or just excuse from work for interviews? I thinks I need to use my vacation for interviews, but not sure if I would get more interviews..
I keep hearing about people who got a bunch of interviews in late August and early September, including in the previous season. But I am beginning to wonder if this year is a deviation from that trend, seeing how quiet the last 10 days or so have beenToo quiet
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.