2017-2018 Pediatric Hospital Medicine Fellowship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Aurora_Farms

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. Anyone applying to a pediatric hospital medicine fellowship? Have you been hearing from places for interview?
 
Hi. Anyone applying to a pediatric hospital medicine fellowship? Have you been hearing from places for interview?
I applied to 8 programs. Got 3 interviews so far. We should make a list of programs that have sent invites.

Cleveland Clinic
Children's Mercy
Montefiore
 
I applied to 8 programs. Got 3 interviews so far. We should make a list of programs that have sent invites.

Cleveland Clinic
Children's Mercy
Montefiore


Thanks for replying! I agree that a list will help.
Some other programs that have sent invites;

Kings County
Cohen Children's
MCV
Akron