2018 AATBS Study Volume Package for EPPP and CPLEE

Started by Lotus143
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lotus143

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2018 AATBS EPPP Study volumes - complete. Some wear and tear because the binding is horrible which made some pages come loose, but no markups, highlighting, ripped pages, and no missing pages. I used this and made a personal study guides and passed with 637 on my first try. I accept payment via Paypal, Venmo, or Zelle and will ship with tracking. Price includes shipping. I can also meet in person if you live in southern CA. $250 for entire set.

I also have the 2019 CPLEE Study book from AATBS for the California Law and Ethics Exam. I passed on the first try using just that book. Selling for $40.
 

Attachments

  • 9D70BAF6-5270-4C9C-8224-4FF7B2A72FFC.jpeg
    9D70BAF6-5270-4C9C-8224-4FF7B2A72FFC.jpeg
    194.6 KB · Views: 155