EPPP AATBS Materials for Sale (2018 & 2022 versions) workbooks & flashcards.

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LittlePumpkin

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I used PrepJet, AATBS, and PsychPrep to study for the EPPP. I have the AATBS workbooks and full box of flashcards - all are intact with mild highlighting here and there. I used it privately for 3 months until I moved on to PrepJet then packed it up. These are the 2022 materials, paid $1200, asking $550. I will include ALL my practice tests and the answer keys. I will also include a study guide for how to approach the Big 6 with PrepJet - which is what helped me pass.

I also have the 2018 version, without the flashcards in a massive printed binder - almost identical material, but has notes/highlighting; nothing ridiculous - asking $150. It's all the workbooks conjoined in one binder. Happy to include my practice tests and answer keys.

Please reach out if interested. Shipping will be insane, but it's included 🙂

Thanks!