2018 NAPLEX Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VA77

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
NAPB usually releases annual scores by now. Has anyone seen them posted in the the public?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I can't believe it's that time of year already. Which schools graduating class will fail to hurdle a broomstick on the floor this year?

I've met some current P1's that have no business being in a profession that involves making decisions that directly affects another's health. The more people that fail the test the better I say.

that's troubling to hear. you're making decisions base on "some" students you met. you do realize that's a very small sample size? also they are P1. they're learning amino acids, physiology and anatomy, and basic math. and you're basing your opinion on these kids? obviously they have no business making decisions affecting another's health because they're still P1! do you know how much improvements people can make in 3 years?

Members don't see this ad :)
I've observed P3 and P4 students that have no business being in a profession that involves making decisions that directly affect another's health.

Don't cut P1 any slack either. This is what they chose.

Back in the day, you could make a lot of money by taking a run down house and flipping it to some unsuspecting kid. Flippers would find a house for 20k, paint it and find anyone with a pulse to sign the mortgage for 200k. The flipper walked away with the cash and the the mortgage would never get paid. Now today the flippers are opening pharmacy schools and finding any willing body to sign a 200k student loan note. They will soon find out they can't back the student loan and the schools won't care because they made their profit. This whole mess is the fault of our government....

Reactions: 1 users