Taken Naplex 4times

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tbalechir2

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’ve taken the naplex four times and failed. I need advice. I’m in CA and if you want to take the exam again you need to take 16 credits but that’s additional tuition money and I don’t have it right now… any advise if I can change the jurisdiction to another state and take the Naples and transfer to CA later?? Or any other way to go through with this… I messaged CA BOP through the contact portal but a license exam analyst just responded saying I need to take 16 credits. Is there a better way to talk directly to someone there? Thank you. Please give advice on just this matter (for studying I have already planned to get a tutor and go through pnn again)
 
I recently interviewed a large chain pharmacy supervisor from California USA. Hope this help:



Thanks.

Dr. Divya. Pharm.D

Note: I used Kaplan to study back in the day. In terms of additional 16 credits, is it possible to take it at a cheaper community college? Try visiting BOP if you stay close by.