2018 NIH GP Fair - July 18

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
The NIH Graduate and Professional School Fair, to be held on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 from 8:45 am to 3:30 pm on the Bethesda campus of the NIH, will provide an opportunity for NIH summer interns (especially those in college) and NIH postbacs, as well as other college students in the DC area, to prepare for the next step in their careers by exploring educational programs leading to the PhD, MD, DDS, MD/PhD, and other graduate and professional degrees.

More information at: GP Fair - Office of Intramural Training & Education at the National Institutes of Health

It is worth to do the trip if you are in NYC or other neighboring areas. My kids (older than most of you) have taken Vamoose bus from NYC to Bethesda. There is a similar bus from Boston to NYC. I have paid for tickets.

You will find at least 70 MD/PhD programs exhibiting.... many of them are people like me, MSTP Directors. Ask your questions about score cut-offs, bring your CV, etc..

As in prior years, I will be sponsoring a FREE Dinner in Bethesda to those of you in SDN who would like to come. PM me... This will be on Wednesday July 18 at 6 pm in dowtown Bethesda.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Bump... NEXT WEEK. The NIH Graduate and Professional School Fair, to be held on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 from 8:45 am to 3:30 pm on the Bethesda campus of the NIH. Free registration at: GP Fair - Office of Intramural Training & Education at the National Institutes of Health
You do not need to be working at NIH. Any prospective student in the area is able to register and attend.

I hope to see quite a few of you. As in prior years, I will be sponsoring a FREE Dinner in Bethesda after the NIH Fair for those of you in SDN who would like to come. PM me... This will be on Wednesday July 18 at 6 pm in dowtown Bethesda.

Reactions: 1 user