-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019 NIDDK Medical Student Research Program and Vanderbilt SRTP Thread
Started by hirizn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I got into the NIDDK program about a week ago
I got into the NIDDK program about a week ago
DancingRice, congrats! Which programs did you apply for and which one did you get accepted to if you don't mind saying?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks, from what I remember, I applied to programs in NYC mainly, with one in Boston, and I got into the Columbia one. What about you?DancingRice, congrats! Which programs did you apply for and which one did you get accepted to if you don't mind saying?
So all the sites have filled/ sent their lists except 2
Do you know which ones have not?
One of them is washu don’t know the other one. I know Penn has already matched
highhopes18
New Member
I applied for sites in CA and haven’t yet received any emails...does anyone know if they have also filled their spots or might they still be deciding? Thanks!
They have filled but I was told that it’s still subject to change and that why no rejection letters have been sent yet...
Last edited:
So even the people that have been accepted have not gotten an e-mail about it?They have filled but I was told that it’s still subject to change and that why no letters have been sent yet...
So even the people that have been accepted have not gotten an e-mail about it?
No they have sent acceptance letters. noone has officially been rejected yet...the rejection email has not been sent yet
Has anyone received any rejection emails?
just got an email saying that the chances of matching at this point is really low since they have 400 applicants and 82 spotsHas anyone received any rejection emails?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same.just got an email saying that the chances of matching at this point is really low since they have 400 applicants and 82 spots
MidwesternMedStudent
New Member
Hello! Has anyone started looking into housing in the Nashville area for this summer yet? Trying to connect with other students and looking at different options.
Yes try rotatingroom.com and I have Also had success with the Nashville housing groups on Facebook. There are a lot of Vanderbilt grad students trying to sublet their place for the summer.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K