2019 TSU: Texas Southern University COPHS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also, I received my acceptance letter on April 24th.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone looking for a roommate or know of a good place to stay?

Is anyone looking for a roommate or know of a good place to stay?

When it comes to housing i will advise u not to stay around tsu because the location is not really safe and its dangerous. I currently live around 288/ pearland. It is about 12 minutes to tsu.. It also depends on how nuch you want to spend on housing

When it comes to housing i will advise u not to stay around tsu because the location is not really safe and its dangerous. I currently live around 288/ pearland. It is about 12 minutes to tsu.. It also depends on how nuch you want to spend on housing
Are you staying in apartments?

Hey guys. I've created a group on Facebook for us. It's called TSU Pharmacy Class of 2019. It's a closed group so only our class can use it. Find it & I'll accept you guys.

Hey guys. I've created a group on Facebook for us. It's called TSU Pharmacy Class of 2019. It's a closed group so only our class can use it. Find it & I'll accept you guys.
Yay !

Didn't come up for me

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it private? Couldn't get it either

Post a link

thanks so much..the link doesnt work with the 'members' part of it... For the link to work remove the 'members' part out of the link when u post it on web link and it will work :)

Last edited:
Hey guys. I've created a Facebook page for TSU's 2019 Class. It's called TSU Pharmacy Class of 2019. Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/840594662701735/

Please only follow if you've actually been accepted to Texas Southern University's pharmacy program for Fall 2015.

I talked to Ms. Davis last week, they have not finished interviewing yet so don't lose hope guys! Congrats on those who have been accepted. Does anyone know the schedule for summer academy? When does it start/end?

Reactions: 1 user
I talked to Ms. Davis last week, they have not finished interviewing yet so don't lose hope guys! Congrats on those who have been accepted. Does anyone know the schedule for summer academy? When does it start/end?

I think the packet they're supposed to send us will have the information on when summer academy is supposed to start. I might go ask tomorrow though since I also need to know when to turn in my summer pre-reqs so I'll post here if they tell me anything.

I think the packet they're supposed to send us will have the information on when summer academy is supposed to start. I might go ask tomorrow though since I also need to know when to turn in my summer pre-reqs so I'll post here if they tell me anything.

I received mine and it says to be announced... Am curious if its the whole of july

Last edited:
Hey guys. I've created a Facebook page for TSU's 2019 Class. It's called TSU Pharmacy Class of 2019. Here's the link:

Please only follow if you've actually been accepted to Texas Southern University's pharmacy program for Fall 2015.
hey if you don't mind could you rename the group, " TSU College of Pharmacy Class of 2019" so that its in line with the other previous classes.

I just spoke to Mrs. Davis about the summer program. It's supposed to last from July 6th to August 7th from 9AM- 3PM.

Reactions: 1 users
This is the message she sent me:

Summer Academy is Monday through Thursday (July 6, 2015-August 7, 2015) 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon or through 3:00 p.m. for students that need focused tutorials following a pre-assessment done during Summer Academy

I've posted this to our Facebook page as well.

For those who have been accepted and haven't followed it yet, it has been renamed "TSU College of Pharmacy Class of 2019". This is the link:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
can someone add me to the fb page i sent a request a few days ago! thanks :)

Has anyone gotten accepted after April 24? My interview was April 6 and mrs.davis told me I should hear back in 2 weeks max. But it's been a month and I haven't heard anything :/

Has anyone gotten accepted after April 24? My interview was April 6 and mrs.davis told me I should hear back in 2 weeks max. But it's been a month and I haven't heard anything :/

I know someone who interviewed on the 7thof april and is still waiting .. Am sure u will hear very soon.. Goodluck

I had an interview on Feb 12 and did not hear anything back either :-(. Good luck!

Could someone accept my request on Facebook. Thanks

I received my acceptance on April 28th via email

Spoke to ms Davis today and I am on the wait list :( she'll be sending out the email this week

Hi everyone, I just got accepted to the school 2 week ago. I'm looking for apartment renting. Does anyone know the place or website to search for a roommate or a place?
I'm from Austin, Texas so I'm not very familiar with Houston Area....

Thanks so much,
Michael

Hi everyone, I just got accepted to the school 2 week ago. I'm looking for apartment renting. Does anyone know the place or website to search for a roommate or a place?
I'm from Austin, Texas so I'm not very familiar with Houston Area....

Thanks so much,
Michael

Hey congratulations on ur acceptance... Pls dont forget to join the facebook group... In terms of apartment living next to tsu is not safe due to the dangerous neighborhood.. It all depends on how much u would like to spend and how far u can be from school... if u have at least $1000 (for 1 bedroom) u can stay at landmark at city park, stonebridge , ranch at city paek and many more in pearland ..they are usually less than 15 minutes from tsu... U will like houston.. Its diverse and s fun place

I just request the facebook group. Could you accept me, please? also could you add me as friend in facebook so we could talk more about housing?

Did you get accepted to any school or TSU? I have a 20% and 3.5 GPA.

Hello... Hey i retook my pcat and make a 48... I got accepted to tsu and am now a p1 student.. Tsu is trying to up their standards so they said for this incoming pplication you will need a minimum of a 35 pcat score to apply... They extended the deadline to janaury now. So pls i will advice u to retake the pcat. Go and see ms.davis too ..goodluck

Hello... Hey i retook my pcat and make a 48... I got accepted to tsu and am now a p1 student.. Tsu is trying to up their standards so they said for this incoming pplication you will need a minimum of a 35 pcat score to apply... They extended the deadline to janaury now. So pls i will advice u to retake the pcat. Go and see ms.davis too ..goodluck
Do you know if they have alot of applicants each year?

Do you know if they have alot of applicants each year?

Am not sure if they do but p1's are failing a course called principles of drug actions and due to this, they want to up their standards.. I will advice u to retake the pcat since they are giving you anothee chance to take it. You can apply to other schools too but 20 is a low score so pls dont take the chance . goodluck applying.

This is a dormant thread but I wanted to give it a try and see if someone can help. I've applied to TSU for 2017 and I have an interview in November. The only pre-req. I am missing is Medical Terminology. I live in San Antonio currently and I got my B.S. In Biochemistry from SUNY Binghamton in 2010. I can take the class I'm missing at Univ. of Texas at San Antonio, but the only Medical Terminology class there is offered through the Kinesiology Dept. TSU said they won't accept it.

For any other students that went to UTSA, how did you fulfill the Medical Terminolgy pre-req? Where did you take it?

Thanks!