2019 Wake vs VCU vs MUSC vs UNC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BlackSurgeon

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let say I will work equally hard at all programs, no idea where to stay after fellowship, no preference between the locations, want to do some research, and not particularly looking for "big names" (I know these are not exactly "big names"). What I'm looking for is good training and great connection for PP (then academic when I get older).

I know this kind of discussion/question goes back to the ice-age, but programs are always changing so I was wondering if any new residents (or current applicants) at either of these programs want to provide some input that led them to rank one way or another

Thanks.
 
Last edited: