2020-2021 ERAS match

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheLoneWolf

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know a few people applying for anesthesiology this year who have yet to receive any offers for interview. Looked online and couldn't find any information regarding interview dates, invites or rejections threads. These applications are pretty strong, USMLE scores 240-270, publications, multiple anesthesia rotations and good letters. Programs had access to applications 3 weeks ago.

Are programs taking longer to review apps this year, got flooded with applications as no one will travel for in person interviews this year?

Would love to hear from PDs, admin, residents involved in the interview process, and current applicants.

Members don't see this ad.

Same man

I'm not the most competitive applicant (both steps in the mid 220's, 1 LOR from anesthesiologist, normal other stuff) and have heard nothing as of yet. 2 other classmates that are also applying also have not heard back. It's just a really weird cycle

Same man

I'm not the most competitive applicant (both steps in the mid 220's, 1 LOR from anesthesiologist, normal other stuff) and have heard nothing as of yet. 2 other classmates that are also applying also have not heard back. It's just a really weird cycle
Hello

Do u mind asking, are you a US MD student??