~*~*~ 2020 Compilation of TheDataKing's Spreadsheets~*~*~

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheDataKing

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
All - as this interview season and application cycle draws to a halt and we wait for the slow trickle of As from WLs and get ready to move to wherever we're going to school (in the midst of a pandemic on less), I wanted to link all of my spreadsheets from this year.

Interview Tracker/Outcomes:

Reviews of Med Schools 2020:

Post-II Acceptance Rate & Program Director Rankings:

I wanted to thank everyone for taking the time out of their hectic lives to enter information and help me out throughout this cycle. Y'all are all great and I hope the best is yet to come for us. Cheers to the Class of 2024 :kitty: - we did it! If anyone has any questions, like always, feel free to DM me or ask in here.

PS: A special shoutout to the friends I've made this cycle that I hope to keep with me along our respective journey's forever. @PapayaJambalaya @Jeremy Bearimy @Icebird @SeaHusky @Orangekiwi @Engrailed @pugpy_dawg @Morc @blurb_123 @marcosma @imbesrs @AMCASTuesdays @GalaxyBrain @Enterococcus @rune2h @The-Medical-Mamba @NatGeoLover @tessellations @Vincero @Fruitjuice @everyone else I forgot - You all helped me through this crazy process and I'm excited to see what our futures hold :partyblob:

PPS: Also, a shoutout to the awesome faculty, physicians, and adcoms that spend time on here guiding us @gyngyn @Moko @Catalystik @LizzyM @Goro

@Pathdocmd @wysdoc @Med Ed
- I can say I definitely appreciate what you guys have done and speak for many others that would echo that sentiment. Thank you, thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users