~*~*~ 2020 Compilation of TheDataKing's Spreadsheets~*~*~

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TheDataKing

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All - as this interview season and application cycle draws to a halt and we wait for the slow trickle of As from WLs and get ready to move to wherever we're going to school (in the midst of a pandemic on less), I wanted to link all of my spreadsheets from this year.

Interview Tracker/Outcomes:


Reviews of Med Schools 2020:

Post-II Acceptance Rate & Program Director Rankings:

I wanted to thank everyone for taking the time out of their hectic lives to enter information and help me out throughout this cycle. Y'all are all great and I hope the best is yet to come for us. Cheers to the Class of 2024 :kitty: - we did it! If anyone has any questions, like always, feel free to DM me or ask in here.


PS: A special shoutout to the friends I've made this cycle that I hope to keep with me along our respective journey's forever. @PapayaJambalaya @Jeremy Bearimy @Icebird @SeaHusky @Orangekiwi @Engrailed @pugpy_dawg @Morc @blurb_123 @marcosma @imbesrs @AMCASTuesdays @GalaxyBrain @Enterococcus @rune2h @The-Medical-Mamba @NatGeoLover @tessellations @Vincero @Fruitjuice @everyone else I forgot - You all helped me through this crazy process and I'm excited to see what our futures hold :partyblob:

PPS: Also, a shoutout to the awesome faculty, physicians, and adcoms that spend time on here guiding us @gyngyn @Moko @Catalystik @LizzyM @Goro

@Pathdocmd @wysdoc @Med Ed
- I can say I definitely appreciate what you guys have done and speak for many others that would echo that sentiment. Thank you, thank you.
 
Last edited: