2020 TSU: Texas Southern University COPHS

Started by AprilN
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AprilN

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I haven't seen a thread for TSU co 2020. Is there anybody applying this year that is on here? 🙂
 
Last edited:
Hi everyone, I just took the PCAT this morning. My composite score is 88 but I got really bad at reading comp and quant like around 30. Do you think they gonna force me to retake the PCAT to improve my score on these sections?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I just took the PCAT this morning. My composite score is 88 but I got really bad at reading comp and quant like around 30. Do you think they gonna force me to retake the PCAT to improve my score on these sections?
No, an 88 is a solid score. You should be fine.
 
I have 2 LORs from my pharmacists and 1 from a science professor. Should I ask a math professor to write me another one cause it looks like TSU requires 1 from a Math professor. Also on the school directory on PharmCas, it says the supplemental materials will be provided once PharmCas verified my application. Should I wait for them to send me the link or I just print the forms listed on their website?
 
I have 2 LORs from my pharmacists and 1 from a science professor. Should I ask a math professor to write me another one cause it looks like TSU requires 1 from a Math professor. Also on the school directory on PharmCas, it says the supplemental materials will be provided once PharmCas verified my application. Should I wait for them to send me the link or I just print the forms listed on their website?
I would wait for Mrs. Davis to contact you with the link. As for LORs I don't think TSU requires one specifically from a math prof...any 3 LORs are fine..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Your stats are good plus you're going for ED so that's a plus. Good luck!
ps: where r u working at as a technician?
 
My stats: pcat 42 bc of verbal and reading! English is my 2nd language! I got 79 in biology, chrm 61, quant 77! Gpa 3.6+ , volunteer 50+ ! No pharmacy exp! Do i have chance to get invitation for interview?
 
My stats: pcat 42 bc of verbal and reading! English is my 2nd language! I got 79 in biology, chrm 61, quant 77! Gpa 3.6+ , volunteer 50+ ! No pharmacy exp! Do i have chance to get invitation for interview?
You should still get one based off of what i have heard! People apparently got in w/ pcats in the 30's and much lower GPAs. As long as one makes up for the other
 
hey did you guys come to school to talk to Mrs. Davis? Or did you contact her via email/phone?
 
Hey guys, i got question that: after i e-submit my pharmcas application, can i add, and receive reference person recomendation ??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, i got question that: after i e-submit my pharmcas application, can i add, and receive reference person recomendation ??
I don't think so, well, at least not with Pharmcas. I'm not sure if the LOR can be sent straight to TSU or not.
 
I don't think so, well, at least not with Pharmcas. I'm not sure if the LOR can be sent straight to TSU or not.
Hey! I double check w pharmcas , they told me, i can add, receive reference recomdation after u had submited e-submit pharmcas app! Thbks
 
Congratulation!! Do you know how many interview they are doing for the ED?
i met other 3 at the interviewees and all 4 of us are ED. I'm not sure when the next batch of ED will be interviewed or how many will be interviewed :bored:! i know me and one other interviewee got accepted. I'm pretty sure all 4 got in. if you get an interview, it's more likely you will get in! keep me posted🙂!!