2022-2023 Joint Medical Admissions Program JAMP

Started by mirror190
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mirror190

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I was just invited to interview for JAMP, and I would really appreciate some advice for anyone who has interviewed for JAMP before.
 
Hello! I’m currently an applicant for this upcoming JAMP cycle and had a couple inquiries:

1. Do you remember around when you received a letter for an interview? I thought around early december letters would start going out, but I haven’t heard anything back at all.

2. In terms of GPA, how well were your grades pre-acceptance into the program? Due to scheduling reasons, I had to take Chemistry (B in 1, C in 2) over the summer (I also had to balance shadowing hours and a job on top of that) which lowered a my GPA quite a bit. I’m sitting at a 3.43 Overall and 3.05 BCPM for the semester.

Thanks for reading, and best of luck future doctor.