2023-2024 Wake Forest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
if u got an R - where would it show? i think i survived the R wave but now am doubting
Haven't gotten the R but the email from them about my application being complete says "Your application status of “file complete” will be reflected in the application portal until an invitation to interview is extended or a decision on your application has been made." My portal still says File Complete so I'm guessing we're good

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
There is no chance I get an II my app here was not good I am not sure why they haven’t rejected me

Haven't gotten the R but the email from them about my application being complete says "Your application status of “file complete” will be reflected in the application portal until an invitation to interview is extended or a decision on your application has been made." My portal still says File Complete so I'm guessing we're good

Just got an R. OOS They sent an email for me to login to the portal to retrieve the letter

Members don't see this ad :)
There is no chance I get an II my app here was not good I am not sure why they haven’t rejected me
We don’t know what’s going on in admissions office and how they think. I’m confounded as to why I didn’t get the R yet. My app averages are below their average.

We don’t know what’s going on in admissions office and how they think. I’m confounded as to why I didn’t get the R yet. My app averages are below their average.
It could just be that they haven't gotten to our apps yet. I think some of the schools have priority lists on which apps to look at first based on stats. Cuz my stats are below this school's too and haven't heard anything. And looking at cycletrack, they don't send out many more IIs anymore, so I think they just waiting to send us our R in waves.

It could just be that they haven't gotten to our apps yet. I think some of the schools have priority lists on which apps to look at first based on stats. Cuz my stats are below this school's too and haven't heard anything. And looking at cycletrack, they don't send out many more IIs anymore, so I think they just waiting to send us our R in waves.
their website says they interview into march but that might be wishful thinking lol

Yeah maybe, I'm LM 82 but also don't think I'm much of a mission fit with this school. Idk who knows what happens behind closed doors. I'm expecting an R this month sometime but we'll see, would love to be pleasantly surprised but no expectations

Reactions: 1 user
my LM is pretty dang low and still havent gotten an R - maybe they forgot about me lol. Still holding out hope though i guess

Reactions: 3 users
if u got an R - where would it show? i think i survived the R wave but now am doubting
In the portal, a new section will appear titled Decision (between events and checklist). Click on the tab that says "view your decision letter." If you don't have that section, I would think no decision have been made yet. I hope you all receive good news!

In the portal, a new section will appear titled Decision (between events and checklist). Click on the tab that says "view your decision letter." If you don't have that section, I would think no decision have been made yet. I hope you all receive good news!
I dont have "events" listed anywhere on my portal. Where is it?

Did you all get an email before logging into the portal? All I see is “view checklist”

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you all get an email before logging into the portal? All I see is “view checklist”

Yes an email:

“A final decision has been made on your application. Please log into the student portal to view the decision.”

I dont have "events" listed anywhere on my portal. Where is it?
My bad. I think the events section pops up after an interview has been extended. I barely checked the portal before then, so I didn't notice its absence. You receive an email telling you a final decision has been made. You need to check the portal. It will be listed in the decision section. I think the email is the same for both accepted and rejected. Both need to check the portal. The only thing that doesn't need checking the portal is an interview invite. The email will clearly state you are invited for an interview. I hope that helps! It's not over, until it's over! Wishing you all the very best!

Reactions: 2 users
lowkey idk if it means much but I submitted an update letter on 2/8 and maybe thats why i survived this massive R wave

I also am really hoping and praying this is why I survived. This is a dream school:)

i did not send an update letter and also did not get an R. im willing to bet our applications have not been looked at yet. or, if they have, they are continuosly comparing it to other applications. i reckon they have so many interview invites left, so its now become a hunger games type situation to see who advances.

Reactions: 2 users
does anyone know how many interview invites are left to be given out

Does anyone know about how long it takes WFU to give a decision after an interview date?

When is the next wave of interviews being sent?

Sorry if this was already answered, do they accept updates?

For accepted students, are we supposed to upload anything for the Med Center ID or is that for later? nervous I am missing something haha

For accepted students, are we supposed to upload anything for the Med Center ID or is that for later? nervous I am missing something haha
I think the only thing we had to submit was our social security # by Jan. 15 and submit FAFSA/CSS profile by March 15. They haven't said anything about a med center ID

• Care
I have not received any correspondence since August when they said my application is complete. Is this a bad thing?? I am getting anxious over here

I have not received any correspondence since August when they said my application is complete. Is this a bad thing?? I am getting anxious over here
I didn’t either since July. We can still get an II since we aren’t rejected so far . Hang in there just a little longer .

Reactions: 3 users
OOS A! I interviewed 1/25. Decision was in my portal. I actually just got my Texas match this morning and will be going there so hopefully the spot goes to one of you!

Just got the email that “a final decision has been made on my application”. They really make us log in to see pre II rejections. What a joke

Reactions: 7 users