2024 USNWR Pharmacy School Rankings

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is interesting to me is that USNWR used to list all of the schools with ratings below 2.0 as unranked and not show the actual scores. Now they do...and we can all see what school came in dead last.
 
Undergrad-
UK #6 (that's why they wouldn't let me in, to save their ranking)

My home state, Georgia
UGA #15
Mercer #60 (where I went to school)
P-COM #122
South #132 (always on the verge of un-accreditation

As a hiring manager, knowing what I know, I would question hiring from PCOM. And wouldn't hire from South.
 
Undergrad-
UK #6 (that's why they wouldn't let me in, to save their ranking)

My home state, Georgia
UGA #15
Mercer #60 (where I went to school)
P-COM #122
South #132 (always on the verge of un-accreditation

As a hiring manager, knowing what I know, I would question hiring from PCOM. And wouldn't hire from South.
Damn, mine is 111. I’m SOL getting hired by you 🙁
 
top 50 - which is sorta sad, but in the top 10 for private schools, and I will argue they will never be rated high using a lot of the metrics USNWR uses as research dollars just are not a priority.
That being said, I precept for the #1 in the country! I also precept for the #69 as well, and from my experience, there is not a noticeable difference in quality of candidates from these two schools, definitely a different teaching philosophy, but not a difference in being able to come in and do the job.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad