This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pummy216

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi y'all making a thread for Nova Southeastern University Master of Science in Foundational and Integrated Medical Sciences.

I applied 05/18/2026, got an interview 05/20/2026, and was told in the interview I will receive a decision by 05/26/2026.

Notes from interview:

  • You get guaranteed a KPCOM seat at acceptance however you can lose it.
  • You need a 3.6 masters GPA and an MCAT of 500+ to get automatically accepted into their KPCOM.
  • Of the first year masters students 1/3 get automatically in, 1/3 have to interview, and 1/3 don't make the cut.
  • They didn't disclose the statistics for second year masters students but they did say 75% of program applicants get into KPCOM within the 2 years.
Program Link

Update: I got my acceptance 05/22/2026
 
Last edited:
Hi! Congrats on your acceptance. So happy for you!

I also have an interview soon. Do you have any advice or remember any specific questions that were asked? Thanks a ton in advance!
 
Hi! Congrats on your acceptance. So happy for you!

I also have an interview soon. Do you have any advice or remember any specific questions that were asked? Thanks a ton in advance!
Thank you, I would recommend being very clear and direct with your goals. I got lucky and my interviewer had the same vibe as me but I would recommend being yourself and having clear responses. For me they asked about my research, leadership, and my study habits since those were the main points of my resume. They know our academics need work so be honest but frame it in a lens that you have a clear outlined plan that you have tested and are confident about. I would also recomend creating 3 questions for the admin, 3 questions for the interviewer, and 3 questions for the student ambasidors. You're essentally getting interviewed 3 times even tho its marketed as once.