You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Nova FIMS (Former CHPP)
Started by biomedgirly
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Update: I submitted my secondary 2/10 and still have not received a call or email in regards to my application being made ready to review. Is anyone else experiencing this delay?
Last edited:
larrylobster
New Member
Hi! Just submitted through PostbacCas. How long did it take for you to receive the secondary?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just a few days after my postbaccas was verified!
larrylobster
New Member
thank you!! my app was verified 3/4 so hoping I receive it soon. have you heard back regarding an interview?just a few days after my postbaccas was verified!
Yes! My application was made ready to review 03/06 and received an interview 03/08! Will be interviewing 3/20!
Nam Nguyen
New Member
Hi guys, I received my acceptance into the program yesterday
I would love to help if you have any questions.
omggg yay! so happy for you! howd the interview go? do you have any tips for the interview?
Nam Nguyen
New Member
Thank you so much! The interview was such a great experience, in my opinion. The faculty members who interviewed me were very kind, friendly, and supportive. They understood the process itself was stressful and they tried to make it more like a conversation. My tips are: dress professionally (first impression is very important), put a smile on your face (even though we are all nervous), learn about the program and truly know what about the program that you really like, prepare 2-3 good questions that you can ask at the end of the interview (these questions should not be easily found in their website), and stay true/confident in your answers. Finally, treat this interview as a medical school's interview and not as a master's program interview. Good luck!!! I hope to see you in July at NSU campus 😉omggg yay! so happy for you! howd the interview go? do you have any tips for the interview?
This is so great to hear! How long did it take for you to hear back after the interview?
larrylobster
New Member
best of luck!! i was able to find and complete the secondary on nova's website hopefully the invite comes soon 🤞Yes! My application was made ready to review 03/06 and received an interview 03/08! Will be interviewing 3/20!
Last edited:
larrylobster
New Member
Congratulations! Did you apply through AACOMAS or PostbacCAS?Hi guys, I received my acceptance into the program yesterdayI would love to help if you have any questions.
Nam Nguyen
New Member
It took me 2 weeks to hear back from the Program.This is so great to hear! How long did it take for you to hear back after the interview?
Nam Nguyen
New Member
Thank you!!! I applied through AACOMASCongratulations! Did you apply through AACOMAS or PostbacCAS?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also got an A today!!!! Congratulations @jaecee4
Congratulations on all the acceptances! I just submitted my secondary application! I was wondering if people sent their transcripts electronically or physically mailed them? I am hoping to get an interview soon.
larrylobster
New Member
Hi! It was extremely straightforward and conversational. No curveballs or questions that threw me off. It seemed like the interviewers just really want you to be yourself. Good luck! 🙂Wondering what the interview was like? Does anyone have insight to the types of questions that they ask?
Is it similar to what would be asked in the medical school interview?
larrylobster
New Member
I requested mine through PostBacCAS, and then they were able to pull it from there. I think they accept mailed transcripts too thoughCongratulations on all the acceptances! I just submitted my secondary application! I was wondering if people sent their transcripts electronically or physically mailed them? I am hoping to get an interview soon.
larrylobster
New Member
Got the A 4/5!! Interviewed 4/3
I just got an interview invite! Everything was verified 3/8 and was invited for an interview 3/9.
Accepted today. Is there an accepted student group me?
Congratulations! When did you interview?Accepted today. Is there an accepted student group me?
cactusjuice
New Member
Hi! I apologize if this is too forthcoming, but would anyone who was accepted/received an interview mind sharing their stats (especially sGPa/cGPA)? I really like this program but I am unsure if I'd have a good chance of getting in with my current grades. Thanks in advance!
medictomd06
New Member
Huge congrats to everyone who has been accepted! My application was just been verified. Do you remember how long it took to receive an interview invite? And how were you notified?
Hey! The program is offered in person at the Tampa bay campus only! However you can decide if you want to stay at Tampa bay for medical school or davie campus!Hi! Congrats to those getting accepted! Does anyone know if the program is offered at the Davie campus? or online? Also, if there is a set time schedule for classes or is it flexible?
Once my application was completed and verified, it took around 2 days to hear back about an interview and it was via email!Huge congrats to everyone who has been accepted! My application was just been verified. Do you remember how long it took to receive an interview invite? And how were you notified?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
medictomd06
New Member
Congrats!! When did you apply?Got the A. Application was verified and received an interview invite the same morning. It is by email. Does anyone know how to contact other students who are going to enroll in this program this July?
Back in mid March and it took 3 weeks for app to be downloaded by NSU System.Congrats!! When did you apply?
Same, I sent an application early this month and I haven't heard back either.Hi! I applied at the end of last month, and I still haven't received anything. It was verified on Postbaccas pretty soon after I submitted my application. How long did it take you all to hear from them?
psychedelicshrooms
New Member
I heard back within a couple days from the interview about acceptance. Hope that helps!
medictomd06
New Member
Has anyone submitted their application after 5/1 and heard back regarding an interview?
How long did it take for PostBac to verify your application once submitted and how long after that did NSU reach out to you guys about secondary and interview? I submitted my application last night (late I know) and I’m wondering if it’s too late because the deadline for NSU is this Saturday.
ilovemydog124
New Member
Recently got accepted! Is there a new student groupme or a way to connect with other MS FIMS upcoming students?
Last edited:
ilovemydog124
New Member
I think I dm’d you!Congrats! When was your interview? How long did it take to hear back after your interview?
It took my app 3 weeks to be downloaded, but as soon as it was downloaded, I was asked to interview. The secondary app can be found on NSU website, if not contact them and they will send you a link to the secondary app to fill it outHow long did it take for PostBac to verify your application once submitted and how long after that did NSU reach out to you guys about secondary and interview? I submitted my application last night (late I know) and I’m wondering if it’s too late because the deadline for NSU is this Saturday.
about a week or 9 daysCongrats! How long did it take to hear back after your interview about the decision?
it takes some time for NSU's system to download the applicationSame, I sent an application early this month and I haven't heard back either.
medictomd06
New Member
Wondering this too! I haven't heard back yetDid you apply with an MCAT score? Do u mind sharing your stats?
Hello, what do you mean by downloaded and how can you tell if your application has been (or hasn't).It took my app 3 weeks to be downloaded, but as soon as it was downloaded, I was asked to interview. The secondary app can be found on NSU website, if not contact them and they will send you a link to the secondary app to fill it out
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cactusjuice
New Member
For anyone who was accepted, congratulations! Those who applied and were accepted with lower GPA sats (science and/or overall), what parts of your application do you think were attractive to the admissions committee? Also, does anyone recall when the application cycle opened on PostBACCAS?
premedkid1020
New Member
Is there a group chat for accepted students?
Does anybody know how many total students they accept for the class