2024-2025 Nova FIMS (Former CHPP)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

biomedgirly

Reaction score
I thought I start a thread on novas FIMS program!! Has anyone interviewed yet? I just submitted the secondary and hoping to hear back soon about an interview :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Update: I submitted my secondary 2/10 and still have not received a call or email in regards to my application being made ready to review. Is anyone else experiencing this delay?

Last edited:
Hi! Just submitted through PostbacCas. How long did it take for you to receive the secondary?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes! My application was made ready to review 03/06 and received an interview 03/08! Will be interviewing 3/20!

Hi guys, I received my acceptance into the program yesterday :happy: I would love to help if you have any questions.

Reactions: 1 users
omggg yay! so happy for you! howd the interview go? do you have any tips for the interview?

omggg yay! so happy for you! howd the interview go? do you have any tips for the interview?
Thank you so much! The interview was such a great experience, in my opinion. The faculty members who interviewed me were very kind, friendly, and supportive. They understood the process itself was stressful and they tried to make it more like a conversation. My tips are: dress professionally (first impression is very important), put a smile on your face (even though we are all nervous), learn about the program and truly know what about the program that you really like, prepare 2-3 good questions that you can ask at the end of the interview (these questions should not be easily found in their website), and stay true/confident in your answers. Finally, treat this interview as a medical school's interview and not as a master's program interview. Good luck!!! I hope to see you in July at NSU campus ;)

This is so great to hear! How long did it take for you to hear back after the interview?

Yes! My application was made ready to review 03/06 and received an interview 03/08! Will be interviewing 3/20!
best of luck!! i was able to find and complete the secondary on nova's website hopefully the invite comes soon 🤞

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Wondering what the interview was like? Does anyone have insight to the types of questions that they ask?
Is it similar to what would be asked in the medical school interview?

Congratulations on all the acceptances! I just submitted my secondary application! I was wondering if people sent their transcripts electronically or physically mailed them? I am hoping to get an interview soon.

Wondering what the interview was like? Does anyone have insight to the types of questions that they ask?
Is it similar to what would be asked in the medical school interview?
Hi! It was extremely straightforward and conversational. No curveballs or questions that threw me off. It seemed like the interviewers just really want you to be yourself. Good luck! :)

Congratulations on all the acceptances! I just submitted my secondary application! I was wondering if people sent their transcripts electronically or physically mailed them? I am hoping to get an interview soon.
I requested mine through PostBacCAS, and then they were able to pull it from there. I think they accept mailed transcripts too though

I just got an interview invite! Everything was verified 3/8 and was invited for an interview 3/9.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi! I apologize if this is too forthcoming, but would anyone who was accepted/received an interview mind sharing their stats (especially sGPa/cGPA)? I really like this program but I am unsure if I'd have a good chance of getting in with my current grades. Thanks in advance!