You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2026-2027 Texas A&M Dental Post-Baccalaureate Program
Started by petitedentiste
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
merlem202204
New Member
Hi! when did you apply?
petitedentiste
New Member
HI!! I applied feb 01, what about you?Hi! when did you apply?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
merlem202204
New Member
feb 2!HI!! I applied feb 01, what about you?
merlem202204
New Member
Do you happen to know how many applicants they usually get?
treevine1111
Full Member
Not sure how many, but they usually interview 30-60 applicantsDo you happen to know how many applicants they usually get?
treevine1111
Full Member
What are your stats like?feb 2!
treevine1111
Full Member
What are your stats like?HI!! I applied feb 01, what about you?
petitedentiste
New Member
DAT <20, GPA <3.5 , what about you!What are your stats like?
treevine1111
Full Member
Similar! 3.6 GPA 19AADAT <20, GPA <3.5 , what about you!
merlem202204
New Member
same!DAT <20, GPA <3.5 , what about you!
fhweidhcwdi
New Member
Does anyone know when they start sending interviews?
merlem202204
New Member
I've heard that last year they sent interviews out like a month after the application deadline, not sure tho.
petitedentiste
New Member
According to the last few years on this program, it seems like they send them out 3-4 weeks after the deadline! Wishing us all luckDoes anyone know when they start sending interviews?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
petitedentiste
New Member
Me too!! I hope whoever gets an interview soon let’s us know ahhhofficially two weeks out from the due date, so we should be hearing about interviews in a week or two ! i’m stressing but wishing everyone good luck!!
fhweidhcwdi
New Member
I am so stressed out🥲. I hope we all get an interview soon!!
treevine1111
Full Member
Just got notified I got an interview!!!
treevine1111
Full Member
I just got notified today, check your inbox!Me too!! I hope whoever gets an interview soon let’s us know ahhh
silentquiet
New Member
I got my interview an hour ago!I have not seen a thread for the TAMU PBP program for this year yet, hope this helps! Application closes 2/6/2026 🙂
fhweidhcwdi
New Member
Do they send interviews all at once or do they send them in waves?
petitedentiste
New Member
I
Im not really sure 🙁 I’m really stressed hahaDo they send interviews all at once or do they send them in waves?
hellosunflower22
New Member
not alone me too :/ I saw before it’s all in one wave. But they sent it last night on a weekend maybe there’s still hope ?I
Im not really sure 🙁 I’m really stressed haha
suzushima
New Member
if you don’t mind sharing, what were your stats?I got my interview an hour ago!
suzushima
New Member
would you mind sharing your stats?I just got notified today, check your inbox!
merlem202204
New Member
Hopefully!!😭not alone me too :/ I saw before it’s all in one wave. But they sent it last night on a weekend maybe there’s still hope ?
pusheen_lover
New Member
Does anyone know what the interview format is like? Is it in person?
merlem202204
New Member
In person I believeDoes anyone know what the interview format is like? Is it in person?
petitedentiste
New Member
It’s in person! They give you a tour and stuff and then you interview with 2-3 of the admissions board/ faculty I believeDoes anyone know what the interview format is like? Is it in person?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
husseinali77
New Member
It says submitted but I reached out to them and she said that it's completedFor those that are still holding out hoping for an interview, does your application say “application completed” or “application submitted”
petitedentiste
New Member
I emailed her about this! Mine says submitted but it’s completed on their end 🙂For those that are still holding out hoping for an interview, does your application say “application completed” or “application submitted”
fhweidhcwdi
New Member
Has anyone gotten an interview since sunday? I feel like they only send it once 🙁 I am hoping thats not true though
petitedentiste
New Member
I hope that isn't the case as well however from the previous years I've only noticed 1 wave of interview invites. Strange that they got sent out Sunday night tho. Still holding out hope! Maybe they had a large volume of applicants and will be sending some by the end of this weekend?Has anyone gotten an interview since sunday? I feel like they only send it once 🙁 I am hoping thats not true though
Let us keep our heads up!
Yeah in one of the prior emails it is supposed to say “submitted” mine only says completed. I emailed them as well, and they told me it was fine. But definitely stressed about it still. Good luck to everyone though!!It says submitted but I reached out to them and she said that it's completed
merlem202204
New Member
For those who got an interview what date is it?
pusheen_lover
New Member
The interviews are the week of March 9th. I picked the 11thFor those who got an interview what date is it?
merlem202204
New Member
I guess there’s only one wave of interviews? 😭
treevine1111
Full Member
1 wave of interviews.
217 apps
114 eligible based on criteria
24 Interviews
16 Acceptances (Notification Early Next Week)
217 apps
114 eligible based on criteria
24 Interviews
16 Acceptances (Notification Early Next Week)
pusheen_lover
New Member
Did anyone interview yesterday? 🙂
treevine1111
Full Member
I didDid anyone interview yesterday? 🙂
pusheen_lover
New Member
Just got in!
treevine1111
Full Member
Same here!!!Just got in!
treevine1111
Full Member
Made a GroupMe for anyone who was accepted and wants to join! GroupMe - Join the group for TAMU PBP 2026-2027
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pusheen_lover
New Member
Email from Ms. Sneeddid you guys receive an email or call?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 79K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 413