1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

21.5 + 3 More Questions

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by duh?, Dec 14, 2005.

1. duh?

duh? Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Just a few things I would like to know.

22. Why do people keep asking people accepted for their stats, ages, names, height, weight, race, personal essay, underwear size and a host of things that just get more and more ridiculous?! Knowing that i'm 5ft 6 and "young" isnt going to do anything for your application!
    23. WHY IS IT STILL SO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO REALIZE THAT ADCOMS LOOK AT THE WHOLE APPLICATION NOT JUST ONE PART? Hint: If people with the same or lower stats than you got into your schools and you didn't, you might want to brush up the OTHER parts of your application.
    24. Why do people start threads like "I've been accepted. Which school should I choose? XX or YZ?" Shouldn't you have done your homework and prioritized BEFORE applying or at least AFTER your interviews? Maybe we should have a "match" system for DMD too! :rolleyes:

FACT not a Q: An acceptance is not an acceptance till you're officially accepted. So until you get THE acceptance, the interviewer's "acceptance" words don't mean a whole lot.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. maksidaa

maksidaa shaniqua
    7+ Year Member

the only answers i can give you are:
    --after applying you will have NO savings
    --AADSAS will take their sweet time with your application
    --senioritis is a dominant genetic trait that humans inherited from space aliens thousands of years ago...i think the gene is located on the 12th chromosome

4. duh?

duh? Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    LOL! That's a good one! :laugh:

5. HermeytheElf

HermeytheElf Guest

Pre-Dental
    Lethel recessive for this gene means you actually go to all your classes and study on the weekends senior year. I've heard that its a treatable condition though...high doses of something called Jungle Juice seem to be very effective.