21.5 + 3 More Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

duh?

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a few things I would like to know.

22. Why do people keep asking people accepted for their stats, ages, names, height, weight, race, personal essay, underwear size and a host of things that just get more and more ridiculous?! Knowing that i'm 5ft 6 and "young" isnt going to do anything for your application!
23. WHY IS IT STILL SO HARD FOR PEOPLE TO REALIZE THAT ADCOMS LOOK AT THE WHOLE APPLICATION NOT JUST ONE PART? Hint: If people with the same or lower stats than you got into your schools and you didn't, you might want to brush up the OTHER parts of your application.
24. Why do people start threads like "I've been accepted. Which school should I choose? XX or YZ?" Shouldn't you have done your homework and prioritized BEFORE applying or at least AFTER your interviews? Maybe we should have a "match" system for DMD too! :rolleyes:

FACT not a Q: An acceptance is not an acceptance till you're officially accepted. So until you get THE acceptance, the interviewer's "acceptance" words don't mean a whole lot.

Members don't see this ad.

the only answers i can give you are:
--after applying you will have NO savings
--AADSAS will take their sweet time with your application
--senioritis is a dominant genetic trait that humans inherited from space aliens thousands of years ago...i think the gene is located on the 12th chromosome

maksidaa said:
--senioritis is a dominant genetic trait that humans inherited from space aliens thousands of years ago...i think the gene is located on the 12th chromosome
LOL! That's a good one! :laugh:

maksidaa said:

Lethel recessive for this gene means you actually go to all your classes and study on the weekends senior year. I've heard that its a treatable condition though...high doses of something called Jungle Juice seem to be very effective.