Step II 257 on step 1/265 on step 2

Started by Heat45
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Heat45

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

Just posting my scores in case anyone is taking it soon and would like an advice if their goal scores are around mine.

For reference, I finishing anking step 2, UWORLD during my third year for shelves (averaged anywhere between a 78-89 on shelf exams), Amboss Q bank during dedicated (75%), UW2 (263), UW1 (258), NBME 9 (244), and NBME 11 (253).

If I can help anyone in anyway please feel free to comment or message!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

Just posting my scores in case anyone is taking it soon and would like an advice if their goal scores are around mine.

For reference, I finishing anking step 2, UWORLD during my third year for shelves (averaged anywhere between a 78-89 on shelf exams), Amboss Q bank during dedicated (75%), UW2 (263), UW1 (258), NBME 9 (244), and NBME 11 (253).

If I can help anyone in anyway please feel free to comment or message!
How long did you study for Step 2 in terms of dedicated study time after rotations?