257 on step 1/265 on step 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Heat45

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Just posting my scores in case anyone is taking it soon and would like an advice if their goal scores are around mine.

For reference, I finishing anking step 2, UWORLD during my third year for shelves (averaged anywhere between a 78-89 on shelf exams), Amboss Q bank during dedicated (75%), UW2 (263), UW1 (258), NBME 9 (244), and NBME 11 (253).

If I can help anyone in anyway please feel free to comment or message!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
71%, I will say I used UWORLD for studying for the shelves so I feel like it wasn’t necessarily for step 2.
Okay I just wanted to get an idea of what your score range was with you achieving the step scores you did. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey! Congrats on being done with STep 2! I was wondering what topics you felt were heavy and which ones you'd recommend focusing on. TIA

Hello all,

Just posting my scores in case anyone is taking it soon and would like an advice if their goal scores are around mine.

For reference, I finishing anking step 2, UWORLD during my third year for shelves (averaged anywhere between a 78-89 on shelf exams), Amboss Q bank during dedicated (75%), UW2 (263), UW1 (258), NBME 9 (244), and NBME 11 (253).

If I can help anyone in anyway please feel free to comment or message!
How long did you study for Step 2 in terms of dedicated study time after rotations?

Reactions: 1 user