2nd chance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
walk the walk? billy cmon man,,you went to ross for a little while and now you re bashing the carib schools this all coming from a guy ready to go to bonaire med school,,,all the time wasted when you could have been done already,,now you re trying us schools, good luck but if you felt you were good enough then you would have gone us first and not carib..sorry folks but I just hate procrastinators and bs ers..the guy realizes that he cannot hack the carib so now he bashes it and has the nerve to say he going to us school now,,people see thru this billy,,be true to yourself and you can never go wrong

How do you know that I can't hack it? Were you there with me? Anyway, I don't feel obligated to report every little detail to some strangers on some on ananymous internet forum. I believe I already explained in numerous times for "especially-gifted" folks like yourself that... No, I couldn've been done. I hope nothing will hold you back, and you'll "hack it" or not :smuggrin: . But since I was there "for a little while" and you haven't been there at all take this advice for what it's worth: Just worry about yourself. It's really none of your business where I go next, and what I could or could not do by now. You don't even have guts to try U.S. school. At least I'm learning from my own mistakes. When you asked me questions I found time and answered them the best I could. Now all of the sudden you are an "expert" and just know-it-all before you even set the foot in med school, and that you could post **** about me, and stab me in the back. Do what you want. I think you are confusing me with someone who gives a rat's @$$ about it :smuggrin: . I really sugguest you loose such an attitude, it won't carry you far my friend on this journey, IMHO.

Have a nice life :rolleyes: :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

walk the walk? billy cmon man,,you went to ross for a little while and now you re bashing the carib schools this all coming from a guy ready to go to bonaire med school,,,all the time wasted when you could have been done already,,now you re trying us schools, good luck but if you felt you were good enough then you would have gone us first and not carib..sorry folks but I just hate procrastinators and bs ers..the guy realizes that he cannot hack the carib so now he bashes it and has the nerve to say he going to us school now,,people see thru this billy,,be true to yourself and you can never go wrong

I dare you to find any of my statements where I'm "bashing" the Caribbean schools :rolleyes: . If being a lock step chearleader is your idea of reality, I'm afraid you are up for a rude awakening, and disappointment. The life doesn't work in a linear Frankenstein way: "Carib:gooooood" "D.O:baaaaaad" or a wiseversa, just b/c you want to see things that are not even there. Better brush up on your comprehension skills. You'll need it big time "to hack" SMU :smuggrin:

How do you know that I can't hack it? Were you there with me? Anyway, I don't feel obligated to report every little detail to some strangers on some on ananymous internet forum. I believe I already explained in numerous times for "especially-gifted" folks like yourself that... No, I couldn've been done. I hope nothing will hold you back, and you'll "hack it" or not :smuggrin: . But since I was there "for a little while" and you haven't been there at all take this advice for what it's worth: Just worry about yourself. It's really none of your business where I go next, and what I could or could not do by now. You don't even have guts to try U.S. school. At least I'm learning from my own mistakes. When you asked me questions I found time and answered them the best I could. Now all of the sudden you are an "expert" and just know-it-all before you even set the foot in med school, and that you could post **** about me, and stab me in the back. Do what you want. I think you are confusing me with someone who gives a rat's @$$ about it :smuggrin: . I really sugguest you loose such an attitude, it won't carry you far my friend on this journey, IMHO.

Have a nice life :rolleyes: :mad:

THE BEEF I have with you is that your keep spewing the same old information that is at best 3 yrs old and you have done nothing but post dribble here for unsuspecting potential carib med stuents who may have an interest in attending these schools you bash now but were good enough to go to in 2004 I have no problem posting stuff about people who post experiences they had but you have not updated your exp since 04 I am not a pro ross supporter but you don t know how ross and dominca changed since you left 04 but you keep talking and talking and people believing you like you re some expert I am no expert but cmon man enough is enough if I repost all your postings here you just repeat yourself over and over and over,,why you ask is this my problem because I have to re read it too inbetween other postings and quite frankly it gets annoying,,like you say I don t give a s about where you go or what you do but if does concern me to some degree when I have to sift thru your same ole dribble of poor advice to newcomers you see how that affects me and others before you answer me with some poor comeback about how I should mind my business,,,but carry on I needed some entertainment this morning anyways, and guts about going us,,,you have no clue so chill,,,wait another 2-3 yrs to let us schools in or not maybe you ll graduate by the time you can collect social security if we have any then..and to address you about stabbing you in the back,,I never signed a contract with you not to but I don t consider this a stab but a friendly wake up call for you to stop yapping about old news from 04 and to move on ,,if you have new news fine but the same ole same ole reports from you I can t take anymore and I am sure others feel the same way,,hey but its america so post on ,,I just feel better now and that makes it all the worth:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I dare you to find any of my statements where I'm "bashing" the Caribbean schools :rolleyes: . If being a lock step chearleader is your idea of reality, I'm afraid you are up for a rude awakening, and disappointment. The life doesn't work in a linear Frankenstein way: "Carib:gooooood" "D.O:baaaaaad" or a wiseversa, just b/c you want to see things that are not even there. Better brush up on your comprehension skills. You'll need it big time "to hack" SMU :smuggrin:

Just got into us school but still going carib

THE BEEF I have with you is that your keep spewing the same old information that is at best 3 yrs old and you have done nothing but post dribble here for unsuspecting potential carib med stuents who may have an interest in attending these schools you bash now but were good enough to go to in 2004

I don't know DRJJ1 what's with you man? Someone already sugguested before:may be not enough fiber intake. You may want to look into it, really :rolleyes: You keep posting your :barf: :barf: here as if I didn't answer it before. If you go to medical school you'll find out real soon that paying attention, and being a detail-oriented will go a loooooong way for you. When you started your "friendly" garbage on here about that I have to go now, and not wait, I thought you really want to know, and I went out of my way trying to explain it. I can see now that it was pointless, b/c you've got a chip on your shoulder, and are not really interested in answeres. You are really pathetic...telling me to go to Carib where I already went, and you haven't even started it. So how do you know what you are advicing? It seems to me that it has everything to do with your (in)ability to understand what is being said to you, it looks like you just can't grasp it even if you wanted to.
I think you need to feed that "BEEF" that you have with me to the mad dogs you've got barking in your head. I already told yo that I couldn't careless more about what you think. And i did tell you before that there is nothing really changed at ROSS since 2004 as I give general info to ppl. Most faculty and the department chair people for basic science I still there. ROSS exists since 1978! Get it????!!!!! I still have access to my ROSS e-mail, and what's uploaded on their local network G-drive. I stay in touch with many friends who were my classmates, and many upperclassmen who are about to match. Which part of it you still do not understand? :eek: :smuggrin: As far as what I could have done and I couldn've....how should I put it to you...at your level of understanding which won't ofend other good ppl of SDN? As the saying in the old country goes...you know...if grandma could have some certain anatomical parts...then she would've been a grandpa :smuggrin: Worry about what time you waisted in your life, I'll manage mine. You do understand, I hope, that I don't post here exclussively for you. I don't give a **** if you get annoyed reading my posts. Have you ever heard of skipping to the next post? If not then learn it. It could be real handy, you know :smuggrin: There are many folks on here who are a lot more appreciative than you are, even though I haven't spent hours talking to them on the phone and via pm, like I waisted on you. But no worries. Just make sure that you don't drown in your own :barf: :barf: :barf: .
I'm done talking to you pal. So you could have this stinking pi$$ing match you've picked all to yourself.

THE BEEF I have with you is that your keep spewing the same old information that is at best 3 yrs old and you have done nothing but post dribble here for unsuspecting potential carib med stuents who may have an interest in attending these schools you bash now but were good enough to go to in 2004

I don't know DRJJ1 what's with you man? Someone already sugguested before:may be not enough fiber intake. You may want to look into it, really :rolleyes: You keep posting your :barf: :barf: here as if I didn't answer it before. If you go to medical school you'll find out real soon that paying attention, and being a detail-oriented will go a loooooong way for you. When you started your "friendly" garbage on here about that I have to go now, and not wait, I thought you really want to know, and I went out of my way trying to explain it. I can see now that it was pointless, b/c you've got a chip on your shoulder, and are not really interested in answeres. You are really pathetic...telling me to go to Carib where I already went, and you haven't even started it. So how do you know what you are advicing? It seems to me that it has everything to do with your (in)ability to understand what is being said to you, it looks like you just can't grasp it even if you wanted to.
I think you need to feed that "BEEF" that you have with me to the mad dogs you've got barking in your head. I already told yo that I couldn't careless more about what you think. And i did tell you before that there is nothing really changed at ROSS since 2004 as I give general info to ppl. Most faculty and the department chair people for basic science I still there. ROSS exists since 1978! Get it????!!!!! I still have access to my ROSS e-mail, and what's uploaded on their local network G-drive. I stay in touch with many friends who were my classmates, and many upperclassmen who are about to match. Which part of it you still do not understand? :eek: :smuggrin: As far as what I could have done and I couldn've....how should I put it to you...at your level of understanding which won't ofend other good ppl of SDN? As the saying in the old country goes...you know...if grandma could have some certain anatomical parts...then she would've been a grandpa :smuggrin: Worry about what time you waisted in your life, I'll manage mine. You do understand, I hope, that I don't post here exclussively for you. I don't give a **** if you get annoyed reading my posts. Have you ever heard of skipping to the next post? If not then learn it. It could be real handy, you know :smuggrin: There are many folks on here who are a lot more appreciative than you are, even though I haven't spent hours talking to them on the phone and via pm, like I waisted on you. But no worries. Just make sure that you don't drown in your own :barf: :barf: :barf: .
I'm done talking to you pal. So you could have this stinking pi$$ing match you've picked all to yourself.

Billy whats with you I ask, YOU SEEM to have some learning disability or something. You seem too tough for med school , lol..but I do repeat because I feel like you do not listen too well when I say, nobody seems to care for your opinions from a guy who just sits on the sidelines and talk and talks and talks,,well you get the point I am just trying to neutralize your anti carib posts for those who do not know of your tactics and self fulfilling prophecies you dish out here for your own therapeutic conditioning..I may be someone who is about to enter school but I think whats worse is info coming from a guy who obviously failed out of school..I would rather take advice from me rather than you..but carry on with your dribble because you are very annoying with your posts that mean nothing to most.

Just got into us school but still going carib

First I thought I was halucinating from your detached from reality posts. But this one takes the cake :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Did I miss something here? Are you telling us that you just got in U.S medical school but are still going Carib? ,,,,gasping for air.....You left me speechless. I don't know why I keepoming back to this thread which you've hijacked and turned into a pi$$ing match with someone who's already forgotten what you're just about to learn, may be if you are capable of. I actually feel sorry for you,man. And I say it without any sarcasm. But it seems to me that information goes right over your head, even when it's redused to rabble...like for 3rd graders. No, no...really not...no insult meant. Just a concern abou the state of your mental health (pls see quote from you above). Also, who is that mythical "we" you keep referring to? Do you have a split personality and refer to yourself in pleural like "We the Nicholas the II" )the last Russian Czar overthrown in 1917). Stating that somehow I'm anti-Carib is also nothing short of mental disorder. I've asked you many times to show me the evidence of that, but you keep posting your mantra without any regard to come up with some factual info. You see, if you weren't a deranged person, you would have gone back in the same thread, and gotten my take on it right there. But since you need to be spoon-fed (btw don't count on med school to do that) here it goes for you again:I"M NOT ANTI-CARIB, you *****, I went over there myself!. Now comes the special ed for you:I'm against (ready?).... me Billy....taking a shortcut in life, and going to ROSS (your favorite part) in 2004 instead of trying U.S first. And no pal, I didn't "obviously failed out", just took medical leave and could reapply with two semesters under the belt. Yeah, that's right eat your heart out. Man...being such a goose lock stepper, with such poor judgement, and comprehension level...I just hope you know what you are getting yourself and your family in. G-G help those around you :rolleyes: Talk about mission impossible.

I wish you to reconnect with reality ASAP, and regain sanity, and never ever loose it so sadly again, And I meean it without any shread of sarcasm. You do need some help.

May G-D bless you and yours :luck:

Status
Not open for further replies.