3.4/509. Premed anxiety (nontrad)

Started by edmego92
Tags Tags
thoughts
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

edmego92

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Quick question, I am nontrad student with a 3.4(UCDAVIS) with 509 mcat score . What are my chances for med school interviews?
 
Depends on your extracurriculars and on school list . Definitely apply DO but some MD programs are possible . But I definitely seen it done .
In gpa, what’s breakdown between science and non science gpa ?
 
We can assist you with more precision if you format like this!
 
Depends on your extracurriculars and on school list . Definitely apply DO but some MD programs are possible . But I definitely seen it done .
In gpa, what’s breakdown between science and non science gpa ?
Science is higher than overall it was + 1
 
  • Like
Reactions: M&L