3.63 Community college GPA 2.85 4 year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CardioK

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I transferred from community college after my associates degree. I have a 3.63 gpa from there. I’m now sitting with a 2.85 from my time at the university. (They don’t add in community college gpa)

I was wondering how this process would look for me when applying to med schools. I still have to do a post bacc program just wanted to know in advance how they look at these GPAs because I’m feeling VERY discouraged.
THANKS!
 
The CC and university credits are combined. The classes are broken down into the following on AMCAS:

1573163252871.png


These are further broken down into BCPM, all other, and total GPA for each of these rows.