3.75/517 MCAT

Started by sjg1110
Tags Tags
chances
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sjg1110

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All,

So I am a biomedical engineering major at a state college in Ohio, nothing fancy. I have a child, so I have not been able to get as many extracurriculars in as desired, however, I am okay with my overall application for the amount of time I had.

cGPA: 3.76
sGPA: 3.76
MCAT: 517 (127/129/132/129)

Extracurriculars:
1 summer basic research, no pub. (~60 hours)
~130 hours clinical volunteering
~70 hours shadowing orthopedic surgery
~ 10 hours shadowing ophthalmology clinicals and surgery
-worked two jobs to support my family through my three years completed

Just want to know my odds, and some suggestions for my school list, which follows:


Ohio State
Wright State
Cincy
Toledo
Indiana
Penn State
Michigan State
Ohio
Marian
And a few other low to mid tier schools

Just looking for advice, any is appreciated.

Thanks
 
Last edited: