2+ Year Member
- Jul 10, 2016
- Reaction score
- I am almost done with my biology prerequisites and have a 3.84 cGPA & ~3.8 sGPA.
- I have almost 300 hours of volunteering experience at a major trauma hospital's intensive care unit.
- I am the volunteer coordinator of the intensive care unit (I oversee ten volunteers).
- I have shadowed critical care and palliative care doctors, pathologists, and a surgeon, for a total of 60 hours.
- I have almost 1000 hours of private care-giver experience for a paraplegic.
- I recently began doing research.
- I will finish my undergrad in three years at a public university of California.
- I will be a transfer student to the university from a community college.
- I will take the MCAT in two years.