3.88 out of CC

Started by tahdah
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is a 3.88 out of a CC bad for prospective medical students?

Sorry to evade your thread however, I was wondering if someone were to take the CC route then transfer to a four year university, how many of the pre med requirements should you take? I do not want to ruin my chances by taking all (or everything except physics) at a CC.

Thanks
 
I'd take as few as possible, but it's not going to hurt if you take, say, gen chem or intro bio at a CC. I'd try to leave the "heavy hitter" pre-reqs that are often used as barometers of a student's academic ability - organic, genetics, stuff like that - until you get to a 4-year school.