3.94 gpa, ps 8 vr 11 bs 11

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lwm11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
3.94 GPA, strong ECs, 30 S with VR 11 BS 11 and PS 8 (first section I was a little nervous)

I have already submitted AMCAS and some secondaries. I want to enjoy the rest of my summer rather than spend it studying some more.

I think applying early is important for most medical schools except the top tier (which consider all applicants). Do I need to retake? Thank you so much!:)

Members don't see this ad.

3.94 GPA, strong ECs, 30 S with VR 11 BS 11 and PS 8 (first section I was a little nervous)

I have already submitted AMCAS and some secondaries. I want to enjoy the rest of my summer rather than spend it studying some more.

I think applying early is important for most medical schools except the top tier (which consider all applicants). Do I need to retake? Thank you so much!:)

Enjoy your summer and no need to worry man that's all I have to say.

Rock on. Enjoy summer. PS is apparently the least important.

Don't worry, PS gave me an issue the first time around too. But I decided to re-take. I don't regret retaking. But it was a HUGE pain, I don't wish on anyone.

Members don't see this ad :)
Codeblu: Do you mind me asking your before and after scores?

And did your scores go up? I didn't do so hot on physics, but I was in 80 or above percentile for everything else. I can't guarantee they'll go up. But I have a strong work ethic and want to do what is necessary to get into medical school