3 days to anat

CaliforniaDream2026

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
My anat exam (remedial) is in 3 days, I've been studying non-stop for a long time with Netter's flashcards, Gilroy and my notes and I still feel I know nothing. I study with Pomodoro from 8am to 11pm. I keep failing all the mock tests I do. Any tips? I fear Anki is too late now but I have a good deck from a classmate I could start today. I forget all the muscle charts I do within 2 hours. Thank you for your help I'm really desperate.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
My anat exam (remedial) is in 3 days, I've been studying non-stop for a long time with Netter's flashcards, Gilroy and my notes and I still feel I know nothing. I study with Pomodoro from 8am to 11pm. I keep failing all the mock tests I do. Any tips? I fear Anki is too late now but I have a good deck from a classmate I could start today. I forget all the muscle charts I do within 2 hours. Thank you for your help I'm really desperate.
this might be late, but anki isn't a miracle drug that will help you with everything you seek. Your classmate's deck could work and it might help, but it also might not. The only advice I can give is practice active recall. Test yourself repeatedly and ask yourself questions as to how your teachers might formulate test questions. Practice questions are what help the most, not just anki. I can't possibly help you without knowing the structure of your exams, whether its a practical, if it tests second order questions or third order questions, if its mainly board style questions from an anatomy question bank or if the questions are made by the professors. There's so many variables here. Maybe seek out someone who did well in this exam and ask them for help and do the best you can. Good luck.

Reactions: 1 user