3 Dead In AZ Ambulance Accident

Started by docB
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
why would you get on a soapbox? 🙂

Quite simple...

I worked on an ambulance (nurse ambo at that...far less transports) for only one year...If I had a dime (etc. etc. etc) for every car that IGNORED lights and sirens, played chicken with me, did not hear me, did not pull over, etc. etc. etc. I WOULD BE SO MUCH MORE RICH THAN YOU, PERIOD...

People suck, thus the dead friend...

Got it?


Good


Fear the Code 3 transport...MOVE OVER...
Look ahead when approaching a red light/stop sign
 
I was going to get up on my soapbox about the safety of ground ambulances,

doesn't have to be that way...


What's the most dangerous thing in an ambo?

an unrestrained ___________________...
 
Last edited: