3 interviews, 3 days (blessing or curse)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dling

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please don't take this the wrong way, I am ecstatic to receive just one interview, but am wondering if my scheduling isn't going to be my downfall. Rescheduling had to be done to receive this schedule and I am not going to push for anything different.

Just looking to see if anyone has been in a similar situation and felt that they screwed up an interview from lack of sleep. Definitely will be able to recharge as I am adding a few days to the last location for leisure but would really abuse myself if I seriously screwed an interview because of this schedule instead of just dropping out of the interview that is my last resort if nothing else pans out.

Schedule:

Day 1: 8 hour drive, hotel
Day 2: Interview, 8 hour drive, hotel
Day 3: Interview, 3 hour drive, home
Day 4: 4 hour flight, interview, hotel
Day 5,6,7: snoweshoe/backpack, fly home

Members don't see this ad.

Please don't take this the wrong way, I am ecstatic to receive just one interview, but am wondering if my scheduling isn't going to be my downfall. Rescheduling had to be done to receive this schedule and I am not going to push for anything different.

Just looking to see if anyone has been in a similar situation and felt that they screwed up an interview from lack of sleep. Definitely will be able to recharge as I am adding a few days to the last location for leisure but would really abuse myself if I seriously screwed an interview because of this schedule instead of just dropping out of the interview that is my last resort if nothing else pans out.

Schedule:

My vote would be a blessing. Your schedule doesn't seem to bad, just make sure you get enough rest before you leave for your 8hr drive. Good Luck:thumbup:

Go for it! good luck! Prepare well for each interview before this crazy trip and you will be fine if you can get enough sleep.

Members don't see this ad :)
Schedule:

My suggestion would be to go for it, with medical schools being so competitive, do you really want to risk losing a seat because you interviewed late?
Just prepare well ahead of time try to get as much sleep as possible. Pack a lot energy drinks for the "day 2" drive! After that it should not be too bad as you can get some rest at home and sleep on your flight.
In the end though only you know how well you can perform while sleep deprived. Good Luck!!

Schedule:

Dude, just sit back and enjoy your ride... You'll get in [and then you can go and do whatever]... Congrats and you'll be fine!:thumbup: